Willie C

I’ve got my Beard
Willie CNew Member
It’s not easy being patient. We don’t necessarily need to know when we are going to get a call, any communication from management would be welcome. 2nd year Driver Helper here. I thoroughly enjoyed last Peak, the Driver Ronny was awesome. I just do this seasonal thing for something to do. I’m an Older, Retired LEO/Vet who ain’t lazy or cheap. I enjoy the work, just wanna work that’s all.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Willie CNew Member
It’s not easy being patient. We don’t necessarily need to know when we are going to get a call, any communication from management would be welcome. 2nd year Driver Helper here. I thoroughly enjoyed last Peak, the Driver Ronny was awesome. I just do this seasonal thing for something to do. I’m an Older, Retired LEO/Vet who ain’t lazy or cheap. I enjoy the work, just wanna work that’s all.

Have you thought about working on the inside after Peak?

Under.m69

What a freaking joke so if your a seasonal driver hold your breath everything that you
May have learned at intergrad we’ll flush it
Down the crapper You will not Drive a UPS
Truck you will drive a rental. Yes folks a rental truck no big mirrors more blind spots
Than a UPS brown truck and no backup camera and when you get your morning route of 115 stops and 160 packages and the guy loading your truck just piles the boxes in and not in any type of order Don’t worry your supervisor will say spend 20 minutes and get the truck setup a friend of mine was accused
Of side swiping a car that was proven that she did not do it not at fault but still not back to work UPS is for UPS people don’t matter

darthsmom

I went on an interview today and I think I got hired on the spot. Told me my hours and where I’d be working BUT then told me to log onto do the documents online so I did then said “log onto UPSERS and do the training online within 3 days so I can start work. How the hell can I log in if I have no employee ID :sad-very:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I went on an interview today and I think I got hired on the spot. Told me my hours and where I’d be working BUT then told me to log onto do the documents online so I did then said “log onto UPSERS and do the training online within 3 days so I can start work. How the hell can I log in if I have no employee ID :sad-very:
exactly

darthsmom

Any reason why I haven’t received my employee ID number so I can do the training online yet ? It’s been 24 hours and my HR rep said I have 3 days to complete it

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What a freaking joke so if your a seasonal driver hold your breath everything that you
May have learned at intergrad we’ll flush it
Down the crapper You will not Drive a UPS
Truck you will drive a rental. Yes folks a rental truck no big mirrors more blind spots
Than a UPS brown truck and no backup camera and when you get your morning route of 115 stops and 160 packages and the guy loading your truck just piles the boxes in and not in any type of order Don’t worry your supervisor will say spend 20 minutes and get the truck setup a friend of mine was accused
Of side swiping a car that was proven that she did not do it not at fault but still not back to work UPS is for UPS people don’t matter

lol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

763FAAFC-0367-4EE2-ADF7-5325441AD530.gif