darthsmom

Today’s my first day and I came here at 820 like they said. I’ve been standing here for over an hour doing nothing. Waiting for the supervisor and they aren’t paying me. I’m walking out in 5 minutes. My time isn’t free. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::soapbox:

Today’s my first day and I came here at 820 like they said. I’ve been standing here for over an hour doing nothing. Waiting for the supervisor and they aren’t paying me. I’m walking out in 5 minutes. My time isn’t free. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::soapbox:
If you are unemployed it is. Just part of the game so you know how unimportant you are, and how very important the PT sup is.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

74FB4575-BCFC-474F-A65F-E151FF337CFA.gif

darthsmom

Okay I give props to UPS drivers and helpers. My first day and my whole body is sore and my feet are gonna explode.

PeekToCareer

Lycanking
I'm a peek season driver. My supervisor loves the way I work, but there are still some things I don't know. Really just three: using infonotices, call tags, and when to scan or not to scan on pickups (I know Dropbox)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm a peek season driver. My supervisor loves the way I work, but there are still some things I don't know. Really just three: using infonotices, call tags, and when to scan or not to scan on pickups (I know Dropbox)

Pickups------at a scheduled pickup you only need to scan the EOD (End of Day). At a dropbox you scan the barcode and the NDA (Next Day Air) packages.

Call tags-----treat these like any other package----complete if the return is ready----use an exception code (NR, NI, etc) if it is not....DO NOT leave the call tag with the consignee---fill out the back and bring back to center so that it can dispatched the following work day.

Info notices------use these when you either indirect a pkg, leave it at an alternate DR location or if the pkg requires a signature.

PeekToCareer

Lycanking
Pickups------at a scheduled pickup you only need to scan the EOD (End of Day). At a dropbox you scan the barcode and the NDA (Next Day Air) packages.

Call tags-----treat these like any other package----complete if the return is ready----use an exception code (NR, NI, etc) if it is not....DO NOT leave the call tag with the consignee---fill out the back and bring back to center so that it can dispatched the following work day.

Info notices------use these when you either indirect a pkg, leave it at an alternate DR location or if the pkg requires a signature.
Even though the consignee asked for the tags, giving it to them is a bad idea?