Getting ugly

F

Frankie's Friend

My definition of work is the same as yours. Somewhere we perform an activity mental or physical, get paid, and are away from our friends and family.

You continue going back to comparing my job to yours. That argument has no merit. Our jobs arent the same im not disputing you on this so you can cease going back to it as the crutch of your argument.

Harassment happens on both sides management to drivers, drivers to management, management to management, driver to driver. Anyone who doesnt see that is either blind, foolish, or in denial.
Get some glasses dude.

CanOSup

One of them
My definition of work is the same as yours. Somewhere we perform an activity mental or physical, get paid, and are away from our friends and family.

You continue going back to comparing my job to yours. That argument has no merit. Our jobs arent the same im not disputing you on this so you can cease going back to it as the crutch of your argument.

Harassment happens on both sides management to drivers, drivers to management, management to management, driver to driver. Anyone who doesnt see that is either blind, foolish, or in denial.
Get some glasses dude.

I’m pointing it out. Obviously I see it. Your logic is elementary at best.

F

Frankie's Friend

Those who make that money at UPS as hourly emoloyees are the vast minority, and those who do, invested many years to get there.

Why would a Teamster, days from retirement, still be spouting the Company line???

Pathetic.
Because he came in a parasite and is leaving a parasite.

CanOSup

One of them
I will let you get back to angry rambling. Intelligent conversation is lost on you. Enjoy your hateful career for however long you have left. I’m sure you will enjoy it. #Karma

F

Frankie's Friend

I will let you get back to angry rambling. Intelligent conversation is lost on you. Enjoy your hateful career for however long you have left. I’m sure you will enjoy it. #Karma
20180504_225939.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

Let's finalize this volley...

You chose to go into management, leaving the "union protection" behind and you stepped into the world of corp control. They cover your hind end. Admit it. We all see it.

You say we only have to work 60 hrs. Try it for a few weeks in July and August. You'll be begging for those "harassing" conference calls in your ACd office.

Worried about your pension and mip? Tell that to your fellow shirts. I won't fly too far in CS or any other plan going down the tube in 6-8 yrs.

Save your breath dude. Live with your choices. I've never complained about mine.
You are typical management.

Tony Q

I dont mind different dialogue.
I can't appreciate lies and deflection.
Now insults? You've got a funny way of being insulted when you get caught up in deflection.
Truth is a rare commodity here in the political arena.
Everyone doesn't have to agree. The way I see it you don't like what I have to say so you say I'm not well. It's all good, I respect your opinions I just disagree with you. Have a great Sunday night.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Taylor is a UPSer, while O'Brien is not. I like both of them, but Sean's experience in the movie industry doesn't equate to UPS in my opinion. Even though he has never worked a minute in the craft I still think he has a lot of knowledge. It was a shame that he got fired, but I believe this was his plan all along to leapfrog into the GP spot. Nobody wants to be the lead negotiator for this contract, I mean KNOW BODY. This is a complete loser for anyone who would want to be the next General President. In my opinion Sean wanted to lose this job from day one and from day one he started campaigning. Now I'm no fan of Hoffa, but Sean deliberately did not follow instructions from the start. The real funny thing is that Freds loyal followers won't get behind Sean, because they know he does whats best for his own political interests.
Sean has way more experience in UPS. Just because someone was a driver in 1980 doesn’t mean that knowledge is effective now. Sean has one of the best track record at panal for who? Yup, UPS employees. At the end of the day, Tom Brady might be the greatest quarterback of all time but I’ll take Bill Belichick as my coach any day. With any luck, I pray Sean will get to Chair our next UPS contract. There is a reason why the NE Supplement is one of the best in the country.

623STEWARD

Sean has way more experience in UPS. Just because someone was a driver in 1980 doesn’t mean that knowledge is effective now. Sean has one of the best track record at panal for who? Yup, UPS employees. At the end of the day, Tom Brady might be the greatest quarterback of all time but I’ll take Bill Belichick as my coach any day. With any luck, I pray Sean will get to Chair our next UPS contract. There is a reason why the NE Supplement is one of the best in the country.
Do you Admit to screwing up the future of this union by continually voting for general president hogfa? Just admit it. It was a mistake.
FACT

Tony Q

I respect your opinion about Sean, but Sean isn't a UPSer. The teamsters are dominated by freight, and freight is a dead industry. I think The Teamsters need UPSers at the negotiating table first and foremost. I have a lot of respect for a great deal of Teamsters but a UPSer has lived in the trenches of UPS. Hogfa lives off his fathers name and Sean has piggy backed his own father in the industry.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I respect your opinion about Sean, but Sean isn't a UPSer. The teamsters are dominated by freight, and freight is a dead industry. I think The Teamsters need UPSers at the negotiating table first and foremost. I have a lot of respect for a great deal of Teamsters but a UPSer has lived in the trenches of UPS. Hogfa lives off his fathers name and Sean has piggy backed his own father in the industry.
This issue is that there isn’t any “current” employees at the negotiating committee. Having people on the committee just because they were UPSers when we were still on paper, does us no good.

Tony Q

This issue is that there isn’t any “current” employees at the negotiating committee. Having people on the committee just because they were UPSers when we were still on paper, does us no good.
Honestly there should be members on the committee from different facets of UPS. When you negotiate White Paper contracts you have the Stewards and workers on the committee. I really don't understand why the Teamsters don't put members on there. You sound like a candidate and there are probably other who are know commodities. This is a another fail for the teamsters.

F

Frankie's Friend

Honestly there should be members on the committee from different facets of UPS. When you negotiate White Paper contracts you have the Stewards and workers on the committee. I really don't understand why the Teamsters don't put members on there. You sound like a candidate and there are probably other who are know commodities. This is a another fail for the teamsters.
THAT ^ I can agree with.

Tony Q

Members, that have never held an elected position in their Local ?
Maybe an elected Feeder Steward, Package Steward, 22.3 Steward, and a part time Steward. Even if this was window dressing it would look good. I know people on the Negotiating committee call actual un elected members during negotiations right now and ask them questions about what certain things mean, numbers of members things affect in their work group now. Think about it.