UPStobe

I know this has likely been posted before but I need more clarification.

For the 5 and 10, I know what has to be word for word and what doesn't, however, do you have to say them verbally or write them down for test?

What if you have "Starting up at an/the intersection" instead of "starting up at intersection" Is that a fail? I am trying to understand how strict this is, if i I miss a "the" or "an" am I failed?

Anyone gone to Integrad in Arizona? Any reviews on their training and how strict they are? I am really only worried about the 5 and 10, the rest with hands on I can handle I think...

Thanks in advance.

Quickdraw

It sounds like your talking about the depth of knowledge? I've not sure what integrad is. For me it's not required to know it we have to well use to be wright it out once month this past month we had to do no it verbal. That being said it's not a job requirement to know. All we have to do is give a valid attempt. Dont listen to the :censored2: sups they will tell you you have to know it verbatim.

UPStobe

It sounds like your talking about the depth of knowledge? I've not sure what integrad is. For me it's not required to know it we have to well use to be wright it out once month this past month we had to do no it verbal. That being said it's not a job requirement to know. All we have to do is give a valid attempt. Dont listen to the :censored2: sups they will tell you you have to know it verbatim.
I have to go to the week long "school" called Integrad and apparently if you don't know the 10 point commentary and 5 rules you are failed. Seems a little extreme to me

upschuck

Good advice, then he won't pass integrad, and won't have to know them at all.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
siren.gif

@Gumby @Turdferguson @burrheadd

Last edited:

Quickdraw

Well I don't know what integrad is but if it's some kinda class yea I'd know it. We had our corporate saftey audit a couple weeks ago and I got cornered in to doing the dok for one of the auditors and he failed me bc I said "evacuate" instead of "leave the area". My manager said I had to do a verbal dok once a week for 4 weeks since I missed it. Told him to blow it out his ass and if he needed to write a letter give it to the Stewart I'm not doing it. Never heard another word.

UPStobe

Well I don't know what integrad is but if it's some kinda class yea I'd know it. We had our corporate saftey audit a couple weeks ago and I got cornered in to doing the dok for one of the auditors and he failed me bc I said "evacuate" instead of "leave the area". My manager said I had to do a verbal dok once a week for 4 weeks since I missed it. Told him to blow it out his ass and if he needed to write a letter give it to the Stewart I'm not doing it. Never heard another word.
Thanks. It must be as strict as I expected. I don't think I will get the same results if I use your tactic though

MDX91

Verbatim exactly on the entire 5 and the bold parts of the 10. Any added grammer is a fail, but you'll have plenty or chances to get it right. You're allowed to say or write them down.

UPStobe

Verbatim exactly on the entire 5 and the bold parts of the 10. Any added grammer is a fail, but you'll have plenty or chances to get it right. You're allowed to say or write them down.
For the test you can either say or write them? It's your choice? That is really helpful, thanks.

Quickdraw

So whatever this training is you're doing I'm I'm not sure if you're coming out of the Hub or package I was hired off the street so maybe that's why I never had to go through integrated but for the sake of your training I would be able to recite it word for word after that give it a "effort"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

For the 5 and 10, I know what has to be word for word and what doesn't, however, do you have to say them verbally or write them down for test?

What if you have "Starting up at an/the intersection" instead of "starting up at intersection" Is that a fail? I am trying to understand how strict this is, if i I miss a "the" or "an" am I failed?

Anyone gone to Integrad in Arizona? Any reviews on their training and how strict they are? I am really only worried about the 5 and 10, the rest with hands on I can handle I think...

Thanks in advance.
You're inside your own head. You've already failed.

UPStobe

So whatever this training is you're doing I'm I'm not sure if you're coming out of the Hub or package I was hired off the street so maybe that's why I never had to go through integrated but for the sake of your training I would be able to recite it word for word after that give it a "effort"
Off the street. It seems that some people don't have to go and some do, not sure how that works out.

Poop Head

Judge me.
For the test you can either say or write them? It's your choice? That is really helpful, thanks.
Both. A guy in my class got sent home for punctuation. Another guy got sent home for sneezing when doing the verbal. Also, be dressed propper. Two guys got dq'ed before class even started for having their boots laced wrong. Ask HR for boot lacing instructions if they didn't give you the pamphlet

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Thanks in advance.

Don’t know about any of that but, get those boots shined so you can see your reflection

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Don’t know about any of that but, get those boots shined so you can see your reflection
Treat this BS class like the people are boot recruits. What a friend*in joke so they can come back to their buildings and trip balls or self medicate to the point of oblivion.

Well if you don't know then STFU and don't answer.