k-dog

Hello! I’m a new member here! I recently just passed integrad last Friday. Does anyone know when I’d get paid for that week? I thought it was today?

Learn 5 Seeing Habits and 10 point commentary. I had to iron my uniform and shave everyday. Mostly be on the computer learning safety stuff and how to use the diad. On road stuff can be stressful

MrBates

I'm sitting in my hotel room trying to iron my uniform. My mom wouldn't do it for me. How do you get all these wrinkles out?

Put them on a hanger and hang them in the bathroom. Run the shower on hot and close the door. Let the bathroom steam up. After 20 min your wrinkles will be gone.

If you’re for real, which I doubt, take a pillow case off, dampen it and lay it over the uniform and iron. The steam should take out the wrinkles.

I am mostly for real, but also just trying to have fun. That's a pretty good tip!

On another note...
One of our facilitators told us today that pre-integrad drivers weren't fortunate enough to have gotten the opportunity we have and we should consider ourselves lucky.

And you wonder if I'm for real.

WTFm8

Seriously though, these uniforms are impossible to get wrinkle free.

Read your supplement.

Mine states they’re to be furnished AND MAINTAINED by the company. Basically nobody irons theirs at my building. Some have shirts half worn through from the seatbelt just seeing how long they can go till management orders them new.