Are Unions ethical?

• Total voters

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Try neither.

I absolutely HATE leftists, which a union member is. The anti unionists recognize the corrupt power structure of unions as the same as the corrupt power structures of government.

For me, there's no difference between a union, a gang, and government. It's all the same damn thing
You really need to qualify your statements because the IDO (IIO/IRB) would discount your assertions as lies.
What bridge do you hide under?

You really need to qualify your statements because the IDO (IIO/IRB) would discount your assertions as lies.
upload_2019-12-31_20-49-16.gif

Proud To Be A Scab

Commie Unionists are Traitors

Dafuq are you babbling on about?

Union thugs all throughout american history have damaged unions more than helped them. Stop pretending to be blind to their tactics

Integrity

Binge Poster
Try neither.

I absolutely HATE leftists, which a union member is. The anti unionists recognize the corrupt power structure of unions as the same as the corrupt power structures of government.

For me, there's no difference between a union, a gang, and government. It's all the same damn thing
Disagree.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
U whine about the system not working.

A few of us gave you valid options to help the drunk.

I asked u if u are a troll.

Other members smelled a troll because the management team are trained to get those drunks some help or terminate as needed.

And a few had experience with circumstances as this.

Stop wasting our time.

dezguy

Wait.

This guy hates unionists and the union yet chooses to work for a unionized company.

Sounds like he should out his money where his mouth is and quit before the leftists convert him into a commie!

Proud To Be A Scab

Commie Unionists are Traitors
I'm just fed up with the union not doing a damn thing, management not doing a damn thing, HR not doing a damn thing, and yesterday I did call the ethics hotline and yet the drunk still came in this morning and worked preload while smelling like a frat house on saturday nights...

So yes, the union is one of the problems as to why this idjut is still employed

Nah
I'm just fed up with the union not doing a damn thing, management not doing a damn thing, HR not doing a damn thing, and yesterday I did call the ethics hotline and yet the drunk still came in this morning and worked preload while smelling like a frat house on saturday nights...

You called yesterday and expected it to be resolved today? Are you kidding me? The information has to be forwarded to pertinent people, and investigated.

You should have gotten a case number though... Keep that. If he ever drives over you in the parking lot you'll have proof that UPS knew about it.

dezguy

Bu.... Bu.... But.... It's the unions fault!!!!!

Seems to me the company is just as if not more at fault. Either way, sounds like you should quit. The company and union obviously don't fit with your ideas or way of life.