Steward protecting drunk

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Molon Labe Forever, Jan 4, 2020.

?

Are Unions ethical?

1. Yes, initiating violence is how we roll

35.5%
  2. Yes, blackmailing managment is okay

45.2%
  3. No, violating the non aggression principle is never acceptable

19.4%
  1. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

You must be part of the trump cult. A majority of the people in this country (The USA) would disagree with you.

2. Boywondr

Boywondr The truth never changes.

Only one.

You remind me of a tick. A tick not only hangs on the host sucking it's blood to live itself but eventually can kill the very thing that supports it's lifestyle.

It's always better to extract and crush the tick before it's too late but they hang on for dear life knowing that being exposed as a blood sucking (scab) will end their free ride.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

You're a scab for reaping the benefits of collective bargaining without paying your dues.

Worthless scab

Don't think your management don't know it,

4. Boywondr

The company provides the check but the union dictates the numbers on it.
    The company is just the union's secretary. And you are the prostitute who gets the money for screwing the union.

5. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

The worlds oldest profession.

6. Poop Head

I always get the image of a slimy leach, or hagfish in my mind, when thinking of scabs.

Hey @:censored2:eatingweasle change your to @hagfish

7. Boywondr

Or blow and/or sucker fish or how about just a leech? Your analogy is spot on.

8. Proud To Be A Scab

Proud To Be A Scab Commie Unionists are Traitors

No, voting for gubmint is for Commie scum

9. Proud To Be A Scab

So exactly what "free ride" is happening here?

10. Just A UPS Guy

Just A UPS Guy Active Member

Sure I have, but you're still a liar. None of this is real, none of this happened, you're making this up so you can have your own thread and reply to every post. Troll.

11. Poop Head

You're just *, aren't you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... a commie who invokes the second amendment? And are unions "tea time clubs?" Or commie organizations full of violent thugs? You want to talk about the history of employee/employer relations, I can guarantee you companies have hurt, maimed, and killed far more employees than union members ever have. Our country was built and grown through violence, and it is protected through violence and the threat thereof. In many, if not most cases, union violence was a response to the violence being carried out against workers by management through unsafe working conditions, and sometimes even direct violence to keep workers in line.

If you really believe in universal non-violence, then invoking government sanctioned violence by calling upon the police to forcefully stop this employee from drinking and driving makes you a hypocrite.

13. Proud To Be A Scab

The way I see it, union members are the freeloaders. All they do is complain about having to work and then threaten grievances and retaliation if they have to actually do any actual work like us scabs who refuse to join their little protection racket

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  14. Rack em

Rack em First to worst!

Threaten? I file first, ask questions later.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Proud To Be A Scab

You say "our" country? LoL! You mean your own fantasy, not mine. A "country" is merely an idea. Not all ideas are believed by all.

I never have called police on the drunk.

However if you want to be "cuckstitutional" about it. The sheriff would be the only constitutionally legal way to go about it, not through city cops.

16. Proud To Be A Scab

Yeah, like any freeloader does. What difference is there between the mafia and the union? Nothing...nothing at all.

I find it funny how pro unionists are usually big city leftist types. Country boys don't need no mafioso thugs to do their bidding for them

17. cosmo1

cosmo1 Perhaps. Staff Member

You sound conflicted.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Poop Head

We should go play baseball together sometime

19. Rack em

Rack em First to worst!

You're gonna be the pitcher I hope?