• Total voters

sandwich

The resident gearhead
68CACF5F-CADD-4DDF-8D96-08CF2CD14938.gif
The European Chess Union.

View attachment 278731

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Calling the po po would've net instant results... (shrugs) they would've rolled into the parking lot with a stealth car, observe the drunk and cuff him on the spot if he fails the breathalyzer or sobriety tests

U won't be a target for doing that since u can be anonymous as well...

Tuesday, are u gonna be a man of action or are u gonna post another thing about how bad unions are in this country?

_20200106_182025.JPG

PS your cookies are amazing!

(Nah, I can't afford those overpriced sweets)

Thanks for chiming in

Last edited:

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I'm just fed up with the union not doing a damn thing, management not doing a damn thing, HR not doing a damn thing, and yesterday I did call the ethics hotline and yet the drunk still came in this morning and worked preload while smelling like a frat house on saturday nights...

So yes, the union is one of the problems as to why this idjut is still employed
2Qs2hKWMvEzdu.gif

DRporch

have you ever thought maybe the loader has better load qualities when hammered?

are you jealous he puts out better loads when he’s loaded?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm just fed up with the union not doing a damn thing, management not doing a damn thing, HR not doing a damn thing, and yesterday I did call the ethics hotline and yet the drunk still came in this morning and worked preload while smelling like a frat house on saturday nights...

So yes, the union is one of the problems as to why this idjut is still employed
The UPS helpline usually takes some time. Did you get a report confirmation #?

Proud To Be A Scab

Commie Unionists are Traitors
I have been involved in the Union for at least a decade and I haven’t ever experienced or witnessed violence in Union Leadership.

have you ever thought maybe the loader has better load qualities when hammered?

are you jealous he puts out better loads when he’s loaded?

He's the worst preloader of the entire crew.

The union members actually wanted him gone for that reason as well as smelling like a donkey show in TJ BEFORE he became a union member

Proud To Be A Scab

You do that. We’ll all be waiting here anxiously to see if you got your way.

"My way" is getting the lazy drunk who can't preload, or split the line, or come to work sober, or be decent to people without either arguing with them or flirting with women old enough to be his grand daughter.

If by "my way" means getting rid of such a filthy low life p.o.s. unionist then yes

sandwich

The resident gearhead
He's the worst preloader of the entire crew.

The union members actually wanted him gone for that reason as well as smelling like a donkey show in TJ BEFORE he became a union member
Why do you care what another member is doing on the clock. Your not his supervisor. Just put your head down and do your job.

Proud To Be A Scab

Why do you care what another member is doing on the clock. Your not his supervisor. Just put your head down and do your job.

Because he nearly ran other employees over in the parking lot, he's constantly fqin up the line by not splitting, he won't pull his own packages, he's slow and always needs other's help, he has a hard time seeing the package labels because he's tipsy.

That's why

"My way" is getting the lazy drunk who can't preload, or split the line, or come to work sober, or be decent to people without either arguing with them or flirting with women old enough to be his grand daughter.

If by "my way" means getting rid of such a filthy low life p.o.s. unionist then yes
Maybe you should buy him a pint. I bet he would be a good loader.