Amazon raises its minimum wage to $15 an hour

WTFm8

2015 my brother was at Amazon and they were paying temps $15/hr plus $1.50/hr bonus at end of peak for every hour worked.

And recently hired Amazon employees were making $13/hr no bonus.

browned out

One is something that happened at ups. One is not

Yes. What do you mean has happened at UPS? And the following thread that has not happened at UPS is worthy of a Latest Headline Forum Topic?
Amazon’s Delivery Drones May Not Hurt UPS and FedEx After All – Barron’s

The Amazon $15 per hour fact absolutely belongs in the UPS Headlines Forum as it directly affects UPS in the real world in the here and now. It is something that most likely will hurt UPS and FedEX.

vote yes!!!!

One is something that happened at ups. One is not

Yes. What do you mean has happened at UPS? And the following thread that has not happened at UPS is worthy of a Latest Headline Forum Topic?

The Amazon $15 per hour fact absolutely belongs in the UPS Headlines Forum as it directly affects UPS in the real world in the here and now. It is something that most likely will hurt UPS and FedEX.

No I don’t think it will, there’s not that many Amazon facilities in the USA, I’m not driving 3 hours to the nearest Amazon.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

No it won't

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
No it won't
3778393E-23D2-43EE-8242-3F16D6F7006D.gif

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member