Amazon raises its minimum wage to $15 an hour

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Amazon's paying its workers $15 per hour min and the company/ "union" be like, "this is the greatest contract ever guys." Lmao
This was the exact reason I’ve been against a higher starting wage during negotiations. $15 was going to happen and we wasted a massive bargaining chip to get that same wage over 4 years! Is makes no difference where you start, it only matters where you end up.

Indecisi0n

If all you see is the number then you are typical uneducated partimer who will most likely be not succeed at life. How's what vending machine food treating you?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

davidix

I became a driver in 8 months or so.. there is no competition to become a driver. People working pt for ups are really struggling, they live with their parents or just dont give a crap.

I did it because I had my wife pulling her weight financially and we planned on me making absolutely nothing for max 1 year. I talked to the center manager and on cars right away.

Now of this is your plan for a while or indefinitely then please vote no. You can do that then go back to getting baked in the parking lot and firing up the xbox for the rest of the day. At least think of your roommates or parents.

wilberforce15

If all you see is the number then you are typical uneducated partimer who will most likely be not succeed at life. How's what vending machine food treating you?

This is, of course, completely right.

But that same snark-energy should be placed into reaching out and educating them.

Faceplanted

Sounds like you never start from the bottom, who is the idiot?
Sounds like you never was a driver when it was a good gig

Your better off going to tech school to become an electrician/learn another trade or get a job for a utility company or the railroad

School is the other option for a useful degree

Driving is a :censored2: tier job.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sounds like you never was a driver when it was a good gig

Your better off going to tech school to become an electrician/learn another trade or get a job for a utility company or the railroad

School is the other option for a useful degree

Driving is a :censored2: tier job.
You know, we've got good insurance. A therapist can probably help you with your self-worth issues.