Johney

If you have a CDL, you must self certify with the BMV by mail every time your DOT card is renewed.

You do not have a CDL, so you are exempt.

Medical
Incorrect. We can download our card and send them a file online. Wait for an email or just do a license check on DMV website.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Incorrect. We can download our card and send them a file online. Wait for an email or just do a license check on DMV website.

Sorry to not specify perfectly for you.

Anymore, mail is almost synonymous with email.

You still need to mail, email, or whatever, your expiration date on your DOT card everytime it is renewed if you hold a CDL.

I replied to @UpstateNYUPSer who thought that UPS took care of it for you.

trickpony1

Upstate works in a podunk center in the BOG.
Those of us that work in medium to large hubs are told, "...it's your job to keep your credentials up to date...".

I would clearly not depend on HR for such a critical task.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Upstate works in a podunk center in the BOG.
Those of us that work in medium to large hubs are told, "...it's your job to keep your credentials up to date...".

I would clearly not depend on HR for such a critical task.
Really? Because I work in a medium sized building and I get DOT alerts at 60 days and 30 days and notify my guys.

trickpony1

Frigid-
Then your building is a little more proactive and "on the ball" than some buildings I know.
It helps when your HR actually cares and utilizes computer programs that do give 60/30 day alerts.

I'm not saying it absolves anyone of running with an expired DOT card, but we spend so much time trying to discredit Dave that we forget things aren't the same everywhere.
Last time I got a reminder. This time there days after my old one expired they sent me a message asking if I got one, I said no. They went into panic mode. Then I told them I was just kidding. LMAO.

Pull that truck over now, you can't drive !

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Last time I got a reminder. This time there days after my old one expired they sent me a message asking if I got one, I said no. They went into panic mode. Then I told them I was just kidding. LMAO.

Pull that truck over now, you can't drive !
When I get a notification I put it on my calendar, that way there aren't any surprises.

Gear

Parts on Order

I take a copy of my new med card straight to the DMV. They update it and give me a receipt. That way some dumb lazy state doesn't screw it up and take my CDL. But PC fags don't have CDLs so, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Gear

Parts on Order
Print it out and sign yourself saying you have sleep apnea and get a nice paid vacation

Back before they kept track of med cards, I use to just fill them out with bogus info. Its only been a few years since the state has kept track.

And before any of you, upstanding citizens who do it by the book clowns say, " that wasn't possible," it was and others did the samething.