Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
NOT a matter of keeping me on... JUST disgusted by how I see some of these Full Time drivers break all the rules and slow down the pace to get paid more, then bitch about everything. I have enjoyed the seasonal job.. and don’t see me wanting to work 55 hours every week of my life for the money and no LIFE :))). Maybe I will look into the undercover boss job and clean house on these losers I encounter.
You call the cops on every person doing 56 in a 55?

You must live a lonely boring life.

CallmeL

AND clearly these are the :censored2: bag employees themselves commenting back to me. I would love to get every single one of you :censored2:birds FIRED for breaking all the rules and stealing time n money from UPS being a :censored2:bird employee.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
AND clearly these are the :censored2: bag employees themselves commenting back to me. I would love to get every single one of you :censored2:birds FIRED for breaking all the rules and stealing time n money from UPS being a :censored2:bird employee.
giphy (30).gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
9D884A37-2F4D-40B9-AA83-D1D2709BCF05.gif
Quit being a bitch. You're a seasonal employee and from your own statement, you don't want to stay on working like a dog 55hrs a week. WTF does it matter to you what the employees do in a job you have no desire to work in?

Go friend*n cry about the dickbags at Walmart that put perishable food back hours after after it's returned and been sitting in the carts. Go friend*n cry about the firemen who don't wear their SCBA all the time. GO friend*n cry about why you're such a dickbag that you have to take a seasonal job and then cry some more that other people are doing it wrong.

friend*

NOT a matter of keeping me on... JUST disgusted by how I see some of these Full Time drivers break all the rules and slow down the pace to get paid more, then bitch about everything. I have enjoyed the seasonal job.. and don’t see me wanting to work 55 hours every week of my life for the money and no LIFE :))). Maybe I will look into the undercover boss job and clean house on these losers I encounter.
Hi
l0K4mVlNMmr3Bj6V2.gif

2018UPSER

I was hired on ARIL 11 2018....ITS ALMOST BEEN 9 MONTHS OF WORK AND THEY TOLD ME TODAY THAT I WANT RECEIVE ANY VACATION TIME UNTIL MY SENIORITY KICKS IN....WHAT DOES THAT ENTIRELY MEAN (SINCE I THOUGHT I WAS ALREADY HAD SENIORITY SINCE IVE BEEN PAYING DUES EVERY MONTH) AND DOES THIS MEAN THEY CAN FIRE ME AT WILL SINCE I HAVE NO "SENIORITY" YET?? THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I was hired on ARIL 11 2018....ITS ALMOST BEEN 9 MONTHS OF WORK AND THEY TOLD ME TODAY THAT I WANT RECEIVE ANY VACATION TIME UNTIL MY SENIORITY KICKS IN....WHAT DOES THAT ENTIRELY MEAN (SINCE I THOUGHT I WAS ALREADY HAD SENIORITY SINCE IVE BEEN PAYING DUES EVERY MONTH) AND DOES THIS MEAN THEY CAN FIRE ME AT WILL SINCE I HAVE NO "SENIORITY" YET?? THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION...
Is your caps lock broken????

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Something you should have asked “they”

542thruNthru

Take a deep breath and calm down. Also take the caps lock off you look like a idiot.

I can't speak for every region but I believe most places you don't get vacation till after 1 year. So on April 11th 2019 you should get 1 weeks vacation.

To help you out through your career with UPS the Union has made these things called a contract book. They are very handy and hold all sorts of information in them. I suggest you get one and start reading it.

Packagedr

Alright I was hired as a seasonal driver and they said we were done after Xmas. Well I was told by a former supervisor that if they work you after a certain date they have to hire you. Is that true and what is that date? I worked today and the center manager called me today and wants me to work tomorrow too.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Alright I was hired as a seasonal driver and they said we were done after Xmas. Well I was told by a former supervisor that if they work you after a certain date they have to hire you. Is that true and what is that date? I worked today and the center manager called me today and wants me to work tomorrow too.
I believe the seasonal period lasts until Jan 15th.

Edit: Jan 15th might have been the new contract language. Seasonal period in a supplement issue so it varies region to region. In the West it is Oct 1st through Dec 31st.