Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Excuse my language, but that's :censored2:ing wrong. I gave up my job because I thought ups was it. Union and great pay. I've been union all my life. From a glazier to merchant marine. It sucks how people lie and play with someone's livelihood. I have kids and now I'm struggling because I quit my other job and they knew this. But thank you for being honest!
Like I said hopefully it works out but just be prepared for them to say yeah you were seasonal maybe you’d like to come back as part time in a few months.

BigBadBrown2018

Thanks, got it. Start tomorrow, finally got call. Working with supervisor tomorrow on road! Cant wait! Pumped up! God is good!
So just did 2 days and route is downtown with hills. Let me tell you something, I'm very soar, but like what I see so far. Its definitely a hustle job, respect to all the men and women that do this every day! It's no joke! I have a bigger respect now on what a UPS Driver goes through!

pickupputdown

San Francisco center specific question - Is there employee parking, and if so, is it open to all employees, or is there some sort of hierarchy?

Not an employee yet, but not gonna apply for that location if I have to park at dark-o-clock AND have to worry about the bums in the area having an orgy in my car's backseat.

Tried searching here and googling, but couldn't find any info, aside from seeing a lot on the roof, and possibly a small-ish fenced lot across the street, under the freeway.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
San Francisco center specific question - Is there employee parking, and if so, is it open to all employees, or is there some sort of hierarchy?

Not an employee yet, but not gonna apply for that location if I have to park at dark-o-clock AND have to worry about the bums in the area having an orgy in my car's backseat.

Tried searching here and googling, but couldn't find any info, aside from seeing a lot on the roof, and possibly a small-ish fenced lot across the street, under the freeway.

Take the bus

Sheikyrbouti

I like how I was hired as seasonal helper with an $80/week incentive “perfect attendance” for the week. 1 week in and now I’m told sorry, that was too expensive so now it’s $1.25/ raise instead. Too bad I’m only getting 3 hours a day as that $80 per week boosted my hourly rate lmao. Is this what I can expect if hired after the peak season?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I like how I was hired as seasonal helper with an $80/week incentive “perfect attendance” for the week. 1 week in and now I’m told sorry, that was too expensive so now it’s $1.25/ raise instead. Too bad I’m only getting 3 hours a day as that $80 per week boosted my hourly rate lmao. Is this what I can expect if hired after the peak season?

No, it gets worse

Way worse

Marksmith

1. Enter your 7-digit User ID in the User ID field.

* Your User ID is also known as your Employee ID. This is the 7-digit number located on your paycheck or pay stub. (If your paycheck or pay stub has a 9-digit number, drop the two leading zeros.)

* If you are unsure of your User ID, please contact your Human Resources representative.

2. Enter your PIN or password in the Password field.

Your PIN/Password, which is case sensitive, is derived as follows:

> The first two letters or characters of your last name (lower case)

> The last four numbers of your User ID

Kevin DeCara

Hello, I'm a new seasonal hire at UPS for the preload and I'd like to know what time they usually start. The job information said 4:00am-5:00am start times, which I can do fine, but when I went to the interview the guy said start time for this week were at 1:00am-2:00am. I'm not sure I can that as I have finals to study for. Is that an unusual week or is that usual start times during this season? Thanks.

1. Enter your 7-digit User ID in the User ID field.

* Your User ID is also known as your Employee ID. This is the 7-digit number located on your paycheck or pay stub. (If your paycheck or pay stub has a 9-digit number, drop the two leading zeros.)

* If you are unsure of your User ID, please contact your Human Resources representative.

2. Enter your PIN or password in the Password field.

Your PIN/Password, which is case sensitive, is derived as follows:

> The first two letters or characters of your last name (lower case)

> The last four numbers of your User ID
Thank you very much!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello, I'm a new seasonal hire at UPS for the preload and I'd like to know what time they usually start. The job information said 4:00am-5:00am start times, which I can do fine, but when I went to the interview the guy said start time for this week were at 1:00am-2:00am. I'm not sure I can that as I have finals to study for. Is that an unusual week or is that usual start times during this season? Thanks.

Study for your finals

Show up when you can

Waldo

In my hub start times for the preload is anywhere from midnight-5am, however it’s usually between 2:30-4:30am. End Time is around 9-10:30am. It has fluctuated all year.