Beedoe

Hello all. I'm a full time employee at the Whites Creek facility in Nashville TN. Could someone please tell me how I can obtain supplemental short term disability insurance that pays for non work related injuries. I know that Teamcare pays $300/week, but I would like to purchase additional coverage. Thanks!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello all. I'm a full time employee at the Whites Creek facility in Nashville TN. Could someone please tell me how I can obtain supplemental short term disability insurance that pays for non work related injuries. I know that Teamcare pays $300/week, but I would like to purchase additional coverage. Thanks!

Nobody knows

But, if you want talk about your period and how it affects your daily life

Jump on in

DR PUMP

I was a seasonal package handler, they told me they were gonna hire me after peak, but of course I was laid off regardless. Anyways, positions were posted for my hub again a couple months later, I applied, interviewed, completed the second half of my application online. My interview was on a Monday, and the HR lady told me to call her by next Monday if I haven't heard anything from them. The next Monday I call, she says my background check still isn't complete yet, and that I should call her on Friday, as she would have more information for me.

Today is Friday so I called and she said there is a "hold" on hiring, she doesn't know for how long, but in her words, "they are making internal changes because of the new contract", she said she'd have more info next week.

The position is still posted online, does this sound right to anyone else or am I :censored2: outta luck

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was a seasonal package handler, they told me they were gonna hire me after peak, but of course I was laid off regardless. Anyways, positions were posted for my hub again a couple months later, I applied, interviewed, completed the second half of my application online. My interview was on a Monday, and the HR lady told me to call her by next Monday if I haven't heard anything from them. The next Monday I call, she says my background check still isn't complete yet, and that I should call her on Friday, as she would have more information for me.

Today is Friday so I called and she said there is a "hold" on hiring, she doesn't know for how long, but in her words, "they are making internal changes because of the new contract", she said she'd have more info next week.

The position is still posted online, does this sound right to anyone else or am I :censored2: outta luck

0494D23C-D465-4FD2-B704-77A5C447C8ED.gif

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude

Just keep calling. Youll get in

I am going to try to compile a faq page for all new hires.

New UPSers, feel free to post your questions here in this thread if you haven't found your answer elsewhere.

Hello,

I was a seasonal Driver in Lawrence, KS. Back in November I purchased $50 in gas for one of the trucks with my Debit card (I was not given a gas card) in order to meet a delivery deadline. They, for whatever reason, have decided to ignore my request for reimbursement. They being A** (HR Manager) and J***** (Center Manager, Lawrence). I have requested the contact information for their boss, with no reply. Could anyone help me out here? I did this in order to help out UPS, why are they so ungrateful? I no longer work there since peak is over but I deserve to be reimbursed (and definitely not ignored) could anyone please help? I can provide my pay stubs showing I didn't receive the gas money...

Last edited by a moderator:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Hello,

I was a seasonal Driver in Lawrence, KS. Back in November I purchased $50 in gas for one of the trucks with my Debit card (I was not given a gas card) in order to meet a delivery deadline. They, for whatever reason, have decided to ignore my request for reimbursement. They being A** (HR Manager) and J***** (Center Manager, Lawrence). I have requested the contact information for their boss, with no reply. Could anyone help me out here? I did this in order to help out UPS, why are they so ungrateful? I no longer work there since peak is over but I deserve to be reimbursed (and definitely not ignored) could anyone please help? I can provide my pay stubs showing I didn't receive the gas money...
Both the union and company are going to stonewall on something like that. You should have jumped on that $50 on the day of, not 5 months later.

I can't see any way other than formal litigation.

Driver job openings next month if you would like.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Hello,

First, pick a username that isn't your name.

Second, did you get a receipt?

First, pick a username that isn't your name.

Second, did you get a receipt?
Yes I have the receipt and so do they. A request for reimbursement was submitted by the office manager in Lawrence, but i still never received it. as far as changing my name it doesn't really matter I deliver for FedEx now...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yes I have the receipt and so do they. A request for reimbursement was submitted by the office manager in Lawrence, but i still never received it. as far as changing my name it doesn't really matter I deliver for FedEx now...

Still, no personal information.

BTW, I know a former police chief from Lawrence. Want me to get you help?

Both the union and company are going to stonewall on something like that. You should have jumped on that $50 on the day of, not 5 months later.

I can't see any way other than formal litigation.

Driver job openings next month if you would like.
I have sent several emails and phone calls trying to get this resolved I didn't put this off for five months or anything like that they have just decided to ignore me at this point which is why I would like to talk to their boss. Even If I don't get paid back I want to file a complaint about how this was handled

jhfish524

I am going to try to compile a faq page for all new hires.

New UPSers, feel free to post your questions here in this thread if you haven't found your answer elsewhere.

I started as a seasonal driver in November and they hired me full time about 3 1/2 months ago. They said they would give me a heads up about a week before they were going to officially bring me back. I haven’t heard anything since that time. I call consistently to check up and no one ever has any info for me. And now I just found out that they just switched up all the sips and my center manager was transferred. I’m not to sure what to do. I really want to wait it out because I truly do want to be a ups package car driver. But not getting any info in almost 4 months is mind blowing and I’ve had to put my life on hold waiting for that call to come back. Should I be looking for another job?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I started as a seasonal driver in November and they hired me full time about 3 1/2 months ago. They said they would give me a heads up about a week before they were going to officially bring me back. I haven’t heard anything since that time. I call consistently to check up and no one ever has any info for me. And now I just found out that they just switched up all the sips and my center manager was transferred. I’m not to sure what to do. I really want to wait it out because I truly do want to be a ups package car driver. But not getting any info in almost 4 months is mind blowing and I’ve had to put my life on hold waiting for that call to come back. Should I be looking for another job?
Yes look for another job.