Brisket

It literally says noreply. And that they won’t read it in fine print at the bottem

How about the person's name? That way you could try and send them one that way.

No but I do expect a no sorry or something that doesn’t get my hopes up. And I do expect actual help from people and not a sarcastic butthole sitting behind their screen laughing at me.

Sorry to have to break it to you but you should not hold your breath ( especially since peak is about to ramp up), better off grabbing something else.

He may very well have an active interview still chilling in some HR reps to-do box. On upsjobs.com, it'll tell you if the position you applied for is accepted or pending or open or closed/unavailable. It couldn't hurt to send an email, say you have an open application and went to the group or whatever, and you're still interested in helping the best parcel service in the US or whatever. There's a general contact HR email too. They then redirect it to the regional who handles those things and maybe they'll email you back. There will be constant walk throughs and orientations the next few months. For my job I had to stay as an open applicant, let it sit for 2 weeks in the system, then contact HR. I emailed and reminded, called, interviewed by the same person who interviewed me before peak, and started work the next day. They like to see that you want it.

Mine2011

Okay thank you I tried a few email that I found on the ups job site so fingers crossed but that you all again for the help I really do appreciate it, (my application does say active too)

Yes.

No.

I recommend that you go the building and politely inquire as to your potential status with the company. Peak starts the week after next and if you are not hired and trained by then you most likely will never be.

I start tomorrow as a PH. Orientation at 7:30 am. The HR rep told me it would be "about 3 to 4 hours." Does that sound right? I guess after orientation I'll start working Wed at 3:00 am.

Wan2Live

Hi,

I went in for the tour last night. There were a handful of us and we were given the tour and told about everything else I have read on the forums.

Can you lift 70 Pounds
What the hourly rate is going to be
What the union dues will be and so on.

After the end of the tour the HR person said that this is a hire contingent on background results. Now I took this as they need bodies and a long as you are clear of anything negative on your screening.

When I returned home I had additional information to fill out

upload_2017-11-15_16-33-37.png

I am going to say this is a good thing but if I am wrong please correct me.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi,

I went in for the tour last night. There were a handful of us and we were given the tour and told about everything else I have read on the forums.

Can you lift 70 Pounds
What the hourly rate is going to be
What the union dues will be and so on.

After the end of the tour the HR person said that this is a hire contingent on background results. Now I took this as they need bodies and a long as you are clear of anything negative on your screening.

When I returned home I had additional information to fill out

View attachment 166053

I am going to say this is a good thing but if I am wrong please correct me.

Can you pass the background check?

Wan2Live

Can you pass the background check?

Yeah I have no issues with a background and have both a cc permit and a passport, not that eaither really means much these day’s but that would be getting into politics.

I am 100% work from home in the IT field so this is some extra income to thwart my mid life spending crisis, although I am burned out of IT and UPS at this time would not be anything more than my Harley payment :-)

This location is a year old and from what we heard yesterday they are having a hard time getting their numbers and that is part of the reason for the $100 retention incentive.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Qualifications: breathing and walking upright LOL
It is already crazy at our place. Volume is way and up new hires walking out in middle of shift. Leaving their scanners in the trailer and out the door LOL

driver helper coordinator called me last night to let me know i'd be working today (would've been my first day) and to expect a call tomorrow to let me know where to go to meet the driver, etc.

spent all day waiting for that call...then got called at 5pm to let me know i'd be working monday, no explanation about today.

i mean, i knew this was a possibility based on the not-so-great things a lot of people have to say about being an on-call driver helper, i guess i just wasn't expecting it to be on my first day...