Steward protecting drunk

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Molon Labe Forever, Jan 4, 2020.

?

Are Unions ethical?

1. Yes, initiating violence is how we roll

35.5%
  2. Yes, blackmailing managment is okay

45.2%
  3. No, violating the non aggression principle is never acceptable

19.4%
  1. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

His responses to me have seemed pretty sincere, so I am responding to give him the benefit of the doubt. It takes some tenacity to get through to some people.

2. Proud To Be A Scab

Proud To Be A Scab Commie Unionists are Traitors

The steward has openly talked about exercising his "2 A rights" at work. That is indeed a veiled threat given the context and circumstances of making such comments.

3. Proud To Be A Scab

Actually I'm not violating anything since everything is being done VOLUNTARILY.

Maybe you misunderstand my avatar

4. Rack em

Rack em First to worst!

You have been referred to as a Dave, and you have no idea how bad that is. An Iranian would rather be called an American than a Dave.

5. Sudz

Sudz Active Member

I understand perfectly. UPS is contractually obligated to pay certain wages, provide certain benefits, and maintain a certain work environment. A contract negotiated by the IBT. A contract that contains a provision stating that only members of the bargaining unit may perform work.

Every advocate of the NAP I've ever seen always held a high regard for private, voluntary contracts, which is what the relationship between UPS and the Teamsters consists of. It was James E. Casey, one of UPS' founders, who invited the Teamsters to come and organize his employees.

UPS violates the contract fairly routinely, but that doesn't diminish your culpability. You're a freeloader. You're stealing the difference in wages and benefits that the Teamsters were able to negotiate. And worse, you can't even negotiate your own pay or your own benefits because anti-voluntaryist politicians created RTW laws which force companies to provide the same compensation and representation to non-unionized employees. Now, your very employment as non-management personnel indicates a violation of the contract by both UPS and yourself.

So you're a hypocrite. You're not a voluntaryist. You're proudly supporting and benefiting from the actions of an even greater bully, an even more dangerous gang than the Teamsters could ever be: The Government.

6. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

starting to lose confidence in @Indecisi0n
    he has been seriously neglecting his mod duties

should have had this shutdown 4 pages ago

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Proud To Be A Scab

That's funny that you equate government and the teamsters as being on opposite sides of the political spectrum. It's teamsters that do the bidding of big government by casting votes the way they do.

I've known my entire life that a union thug is a LEFTIST big government leech. That's how it's always been, is, and always will be. Pick up a few history books, that aren't one sided biased neoliberal nonsense, if you need an education on union history of violence.

Teamsters are notorious for being violent leftists and here you are attempting to construe an alternate reality.. LoL!

8. BadIdeaGuy

BadIdeaGuy Not mine, but it needed immortalizing.

No trolling on the Lord's Day.
    Come back tomorrow.

9. cosmo1

cosmo1 Perhaps. Staff Member

The OP, other than trolling, hasn’t done anything wrong.

Yet.

10. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

talked with @Indecisi0n he’s got this

11. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Shutting'er down !

12. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

About 30 hours too late.

13. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Never too late to serve justice

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. cosmo1

cosmo1 Perhaps. Staff Member

He may need help.

15. OrioN

OrioN double tap o da horn dooshbag

Nooooo, I want to see the update on Monday... Geezus, I repeatedly said the same thing from page 2 when I looked back on this.

16. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

That's because of the union, you scan piece of:censored2:

17. Proud To Be A Scab

No, that's because of UPS signing my checks whereas the lolUnion does not

18. The union has a legal obligation to represent him. They even have to represent dickless, lowlife scum sucking scabs

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • List
  19. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

Ask @OrioN how much he makes at FedEx doing the same job we do, with no union.

Scab

20. Proud To Be A Scab

So you're mad because I refuse to join your little tea time club lol and one wonders why so many of the populace think so little of unions...