About 5 days into my waiting for a call to shop up to work part time as a package handler? I wonder if I'm ever going to get the call? Do they normally call you as needed or is it inevitable I'll get a call?

21Savage

When do benefits kick in and what do I have to do set them up? My hire date was Jan 21. Someone said I should get something in the mail but I haven't seen anything yet.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
About 5 days into my waiting for a call to shop up to work part time as a package handler? I wonder if I'm ever going to get the call? Do they normally call you as needed or is it inevitable I'll get a call?

Sometimes they just call random people for no apparent reason

SMH

5 seeing habits verbatim, and the 10 point commentary should be the first line and a description in your words. WWw.memorize.me works pretty good memorizing the 5's just open 5 tabs and put one in each no punctuation.

Attachments

• 5SeeingHabitsTestoutdoc03182020.pdf
    78.1 KB · Views: 214
  • DSPTenPointCommentarytestoutDoc03182020.pdf
    96.6 KB · Views: 199

Ragan228

Not sure if this was covered or not. I am currently in the process of getting hired on as a cover driver (part-time). After having to go back on and finish some stuff on the application (for the background check). The position had changed to loader/unloader. HR warned me about this ahead of time and said they just code cover drivers that way and that I am in fact applying as a cover driver. Is this normal practice?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Not sure if this was covered or not. I am currently in the process of getting hired on as a cover driver (part-time). After having to go back on and finish some stuff on the application (for the background check). The position had changed to loader/unloader. HR warned me about this ahead of time and said they just code cover drivers that way and that I am in fact applying as a cover driver. Is this normal practice?
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U check this out