JoeOP

How much it pay
way more than starting as a 22.4 but without the pension and top tier medical, i also work in a salaried position and my weekly hours differ from one to the next which is part of my unhappiness there. one of the other things that fueled my dq decision was not risking potential non claimable unemployment with that 30 day probation. stuck myself between a rock and a hard place on this one and elected not to gamble and use my horn, lights and signals.

way more than starting as a 22.4 but without the pension and top tier medical, i also work in a salaried position and my weekly hours differ from one to the next which is part of my unhappiness there. one of the other things that fueled my dq decision was not gambling potential unemployment with that 30 day probation. stuck myself between a rock and a hard place on this one and elected not to gamble and use my horn, lights and signals.
You didn't get the big picture so I guess your time here is done

JoeOP

10 bucks says I know that silly dok better than you do. Enjoy all them fired amazon workers coming down the pipeline as 22.4s that I saw on monday.

Last edited by a moderator:

scoot_

I was driver helper/ preload last year, stopped in January, was doing that for 2 or 3 months so I was paying union dues and all that. I am back in the hub now as preload, does anything carry over from the union dues or benefits? I read somewhere as long as it is under a year absence it still counts as time served?

eve72

I am going to try to compile a faq page for all new hires.

New UPSers, feel free to post your questions here in this thread if you haven't found your answer elsewhere.
Hey, Im new to UPS and work P/T 4 hours a day. Why am i being charged for Union and Init fees on my 1st pay? also can I not opt out of the union fee stuff? I dont get much as it is and the fact Im losing 66 on fees as well as taxes, Its breaking me as how the heck am I meant to live off 180 lol

Hey, Im new to UPS and work P/T 4 hours a day. Why am i being charged for Union and Init fees on my 1st pay? also can I not opt out of the union fee stuff? I dont get much as it is and the fact Im losing 66 on fees as well as taxes, Its breaking me as how the heck am I meant to live off 180 lol
Well you're working in a union shop

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Hi Eve,

I would love to trade you my position and hours for your position and hours.

Hopefully helping.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That’s the cost of doing business
Say congratulations to your new international president Sean