BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
i know, but where do I go to find it?
On the homepage of UPSers.
60BDB3E1-4222-4CE5-994D-245C148B67C4.jpeg

dpsmith33

Hello all, my road test is this coming Thursday. I have a DOT card but when I finished my onboarding it said that I must go to a UPS approved location for my DOT. My recruiter had me send a pic of my current card and said it would work fine. I am paranoid about showing up and being turned away. Anyone new hires use an existing DOT?

2Down2Many2Go

Hello all, my road test is this coming Thursday. I have a DOT card but when I finished my onboarding it said that I must go to a UPS approved location for my DOT. My recruiter had me send a pic of my current card and said it would work fine. I am paranoid about showing up and being turned away. Anyone new hires use an existing DOT?
Is this your first job in life ? Why are you paranoid ? A Dot is a Dot.

New hire here, first week actually. So have a couple questions if anyone can help. Searched but seen nothing on it.
So in the class they made it so adamant about the uniform guidelines, so on day one of reporting to my center I was shown to a room that looked like a donation bin of used, dirty and some destroyed uniforms and told to dig thru it and find something that "fits" and wasnt "too" destroyed. Has this happened to anyone else?
I was hired as a temp/seasonal full time driver and one supervisor said we dont get to order uniforms cause its not a guarantee we'll stay permanent. Dont see how that would matter as we NEED the uniform to do the job.

Another thing, we were told we was being hired for a tue-sat schedule and on week one they told me not to come in one day already and next week they said not to come in on another day cause work load is light. Not sure if they can even do that or theyre just trying to push the new guys around since we dont know any better???

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. im in NJ btw

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
New hire here, first week actually. So have a couple questions if anyone can help. Searched but seen nothing on it.
So in the class they made it so adamant about the uniform guidelines, so on day one of reporting to my center I was shown to a room that looked like a donation bin of used, dirty and some destroyed uniforms and told to dig thru it and find something that "fits" and wasnt "too" destroyed. Has this happened to anyone else?
I was hired as a temp/seasonal full time driver and one supervisor said we dont get to order uniforms cause its not a guarantee we'll stay permanent. Dont see how that would matter as we NEED the uniform to do the job.

Another thing, we were told we was being hired for a tue-sat schedule and on week one they told me not to come in one day already and next week they said not to come in on another day cause work load is light. Not sure if they can even do that or theyre just trying to push the new guys around since we dont know any better???

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. im in NJ btw

1. Grab yourself some unis out of goodwill bin
2 They being ups can do whatever they want to do you are the most jr employee in the building so you are going to get the greasyist jobs that nobody else wants
Get used to it or move on

1. Grab yourself some unis out of goodwill bin
2 They being ups can do whatever they want to do you are the most jr employee in the building so you are going to get the greasyist jobs that nobody else wants
Get used to it or move on
I dont move on easily and I dont just "get used to it" there are too many people working for this corporation if this is how EVERYONE is treated. Im sure theres a way to work around the :censored2:ty managers in some of these centers, everyone has a boss, some bosses just dont know whats going on.... until they do.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I dont move on easily and I dont just "get used to it" there are too many people working for this corporation if this is how EVERYONE is treated. Im sure theres a way to work around the :censored2:ty managers in some of these centers, everyone has a boss, some bosses just dont know whats going on.... until they do.

You’re going to fit in well here
Why don’t you do this find out whosever in charge find them and demand some uniforms that fit
Report back as to how that goes
Lmao

You’re going to fit in well here
Why don’t you do this find out whosever in charge find them and demand some uniforms that fit
Report back as to how that goes
Lmao
NP, I'll let you know how the search for new uniforms goes. Already reached out to the employee support team and they replied back asking for my sizes, so if and when they find me some uniforms, I'll let ya know. See im a resourceful person, some people might be used to just "getting used to it" or "deal with it" im not one of those people.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
NP, I'll let you know how the search for new uniforms goes. Already reached out to the employee support team and they replied back asking for my sizes, so if and when they find me some uniforms, I'll let ya know. See im a resourceful person, some people might be used to just "getting used to it" or "deal with it" im not one of those people.

You’re joking right
WTF is an employee support team
I think you are full of :censored2: Jr.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol ok then