SenseiTurtleMan

Slowest Driver Ever
My advice to young drivers, learn the way of the turtle asap. Go slow everyday dont do anything you are not required to do. Do not be in a rush for any reason, ever. Drink plenty Water between every stop , bathroom breaks whenever necessary, do not walk on ANY lawn for any reason ever. Do not use your personal cell phone for ups for any reason ever. Take your full 1 hour lunch, and always take break on road NOT at the center. Do not talk to mgmt about anything, do not send any oms just work extremely Slow and of course file 9.5 every week no matter what. Make every stop last as long as possible, if the speed limit is 15 mph you go 5-10 mph. The name of the game is causing mgmt stress if you can do that you will be fine! ~Turtle man out.

My advice to young drivers, learn the way of the turtle asap. Go slow everyday dont do anything you are not required to do. Do not be in a rush for any reason, ever. Drink plenty Water between every stop , bathroom breaks whenever necessary, do not walk on ANY lawn for any reason ever. Do not use your personal cell phone for ups for any reason ever. Take your full 1 hour lunch, and always take break on road NOT at the center. Do not talk to mgmt about anything, do not send any oms just work extremely Slow and of course file 9.5 every week no matter what. Make every stop last as long as possible, if the speed limit is 15 mph you go 5-10 mph. The name of the game is causing mgmt stress if you can do that you will be fine! ~Turtle man out.
That's bad advice hopefully they do not follow it

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Some good advice, some very stupid advice.

browncdl

Hey ladies and gents. I have received a contingent offer for a casual feeder driver, seasonal full time. Road test on the 3rd with expected start date of the 17th(according to whomever I talked to on the phone). My question is, what should I expect from the road test and/or the job in general? Is it like a standard CDL Road test of backing and driving or does UPS do things different?

I'm excited as I've wanted to get on with UPS since I graduated High School almost 10 years ago. Hoping to make the most of this seasonal position and eventually get on as permanent.

Thanks

i almost had sex with the HR girl at UPS Is that bad. No jokes intended.

woman-slammed-reporting-coworker-hr.jpg

Last edited:
You need to wear your uniform if it fits properly, but if the pants dont fit then just wear clean jeans or khakis. Your driver will be far more concerned with your ability and work ethic than he will be with your uniform.
You talking about this brown bag of a uniform. Looks real cheap.
YCMTHH6EOREXHBHC4HQU7TZQT4.jpg

I personally wouldn't mind wearing a fedex uniform it looks more professional.
2DayShipping-WhatIs2Day-727x463.jpg

jeff bezos doesn't care about a uniform just that you can get it delivered.

DSC05118-1260x864.jpg