zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Thank you. I am starting integrad this evening, at the hotel now actually and this was one of the things I did not discuss with my sup before coming. Don't wanna bother him on a Sunday. I appreciate the always quick responses Brown Cafe has.

There's no such thing as evening hotel meetings. But be sure to bring a bag for the snipe hunt.

That's being optimistic!
Sometimes you can get good answer on here
But our company keeps changing the rules so I couldn't even honestly give some of these people an honest answer

I remember a few years ago Cheryl cold and something that I said about trying to qualify and basically said you or pull my leg.
If I can't correctly recall that they expect the new drivers during a 30-day packet to also get a sales lead, which I think is stupid but that is what is expected

Don't Judge Me

Sometimes you can get good answer on here
But our company keeps changing the rules so I couldn't even honestly give some of these people an honest answer

I remember a few years ago Cheryl cold and something that I said about trying to qualify and basically said you or pull my leg.
If I can't correctly recall that they expect the new drivers during a 30-day packet to also get a sales lead, which I think is stupid but that is what is expected
Hadn't heard anything about getting a sales lead... maybe it's changed between then and now. Seems like a lot of things change, and there is a lot of inconsistencies in information provided from them.

Hadn't heard anything about getting a sales lead... maybe it's changed between then and now. Seems like a lot of things change, and there is a lot of inconsistencies in information provided from them.
They may have changed that but I cannot give you an honest answer on that.
We got higher enough qualified employees anymore.

And with the way the economy is going and nobody wants to work it's not going to get any easier.

Do your best to learn the stupid bull crap paperwork they give you and don't get an accident that's all I can tell you