BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I've never had a problem getting hold of HR. I really don't know what to tell you.
IMG_0270.GIF

UrFellowUpser

Hi! New on here and didn't know where to ask this. I was hired during November, I was asked to stay and received my new hire packet. It says my start date is January 16. I was on schedule for this week, but was told to be on call instead. Is this normal? I already signed for the union and permanent part time. They told me seasonal drivers went back to preload, and they have seniority.
Correct

Brownsdown

I was hired in November, and worked all through peak. They did their layoffs in the middle of January, and I'm still working for them. I've been sent home( text to not come in today because of not enough work) a lot lately in the past 2 weeks. Should I be worried?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I was hired in November, and worked all through peak. They did their layoffs in the middle of January, and I'm still working for them. I've been sent home( text to not come in today because of not enough work) a lot lately in the past 2 weeks. Should I be worried?

Volume drops this time of year. Work is based on senority. It will pick up again and you will be working again. Almost everyone here has gone through this