BananasAreFake

Last saturday I did a interview, got hired as a driver helper and also did the safety orientation thing the same day. After that they kept saying "Just wait for a dispatch call on monday.". The HR even said the area I'm assigned in needs help. It's already tuesday and still no call or even updates on what's happening. Did I just get BSed? :furious:

Well anyway, should I just go ahead and look for another job or just continue waiting?

softshoe

Last saturday I did a interview, got hired as a driver helper and also did the safety orientation thing the same day. After that they kept saying "Just wait for a dispatch call on monday.". The HR even said the area I'm assigned in needs help. It's already tuesday and still no call or even updates on what's happening. Did I just get BSed? :furious:

Well anyway, should I just go ahead and look for another job or just continue waiting?

Look for another job. Christmas is only 20 days away

Rack em

Made the Podium

Monday's are typically lighter than other days so maybe helpers weren't needed Monday. Today we were actually missing volume in our center so tons of routes were sent out without 8 hours of work therefore no need for helpers.

Call in tomorrow morning at 8:00, don't wait for them to call you.

BananasAreFake

Monday's are typically lighter than other days so maybe helpers weren't needed Monday. Today we were actually missing volume in our center so tons of routes were sent out without 8 hours of work therefore no need for helpers.

Call in tomorrow morning at 8:00, don't wait for them to call you.

That's a bit of a problem. I don't have a contact to them. See, I took their word that they would call us on monday so I thought I would be getting their contact number when they do. I guess I got to hopeful and got slapped with reality lol. I already tried calling other UPS stores and a UPS agent, but unfortunately they don't have a contact number to the hub/HR either.

I do admit that it's my miss to not have asked for their contact number. :sleep:

TomD

So I go to college away from home and was looking into getting a job as a driver helper over the winter break for about a month. I was wondering if this is enough time to work or if I just won’t get the job because I’ll be gone soon. Also since the job is seasonal and I won’t be able to work till about the 19th of December I was wondering if I would miss the seasonal rush since I’ll only be able to work for about a month after the 19th. Is that too late or is it still possible to get a job.

softshoe

So I go to college away from home and was looking into getting a job as a driver helper over the winter break for about a month. I was wondering if this is enough time to work or if I just won’t get the job because I’ll be gone soon. Also since the job is seasonal and I won’t be able to work till about the 19th of December I was wondering if I would miss the seasonal rush since I’ll only be able to work for about a month after the 19th. Is that too late or is it still possible to get a job.

So you can't start until 12/19. Christmas is 12/25, do you really think they will hire you.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Classic example of why this country is doomed.

Take some classes that teach common sense please!

Brownnie

So, how exactly you get paid as a driver helper? weekly, bi-weekly? live check? I was too eager to get the job that I forgot to ask about this part :happy:.

Does the driver handles the check?

Jdel7866

All of my co workers are able to view their time card on upsers via time card viewer under time and expenses section in tools. When I️ sign in, using chrome or safari, the time card viewer is not there. Anyone have a solution for this?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
All of my co workers are able to view their time card on upsers via time card viewer under time and expenses section in tools. When I️ sign in, using chrome or safari, the time card viewer is not there. Anyone have a solution for this?
Just try to print the page to pdf and it magically reformats. You could test a few things like delete cookies and %100 zoom I guess also.

Jdel7866

Just try to print the page to pdf and it magically reformats. You could test a few things like delete cookies and %100 zoom I guess also.

Alright I’ll try that. Thanks.