Jdel7866

All of my co workers are able to view their time card on upsers via time card viewer under time and expenses section in tools. When I️ sign in, using chrome or safari, the time card viewer is not there. Anyone have a solution for this?

I’ve deleted cookies, print to pdf, and changed browsers. Still am not able to see the Time Card Viewer in tools. I️’m so frustrated. Literally standing next to other guys who are pulling it up on their phones doing the same things as me only my page doesn’t show it.

MynameisNeigan

I’ve deleted cookies, print to pdf, and changed browsers. Still am not able to see the Time Card Viewer in tools. I️’m so frustrated. Literally standing next to other guys who are pulling it up on their phones doing the same things as me only my page doesn’t show it.
Call 1800pickups. Ask for timecard tech support. They’ll solve it for u

Brownnie

Huge question :teethy:...
As a driver helper, when exactly the counting time of work begins? I mean,since there is really no punching card. Does it starts as soon as you board the car? or when???...... I feel the driver is cheating me. I'm always in time but then he usually arrives between 5 to 10 minutes late. Near the end of the shift he'd be like, "well we started late so you have to stay the additional time".... :surprised:. Everyday he has a page (for my pay) where according to him, he writes the time when we begin but obviously it isn't the actual time. Let's say he is supposed to pick me up at 10am but he actually gets there around 10:05, then he proceeds to re-arrange packages while I'm already on board waiting(which takes forever)and at the end of that day he expects me to stay until 3:15pm (if I were to work 5 hrs, example only) because according to him we started late :headache:. What worries me the most is that he writes the starting late time, as if I was late.

Brownnie

The way he/she writes the timing on those pages, does it matter much to the big peep above? other than me working a few free minutes that is. Is he/she making me look as if I'm late? This person is a new driver.

Last edited: