UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hey all, new loader here. UPS makes it a point to wear shoes with sturdy leather uppers however ive seen a handful of guys including some sups wearing mid top hiking shoes that seem to be made out of suede. I gotta say they look super comfortable and I'd love to grab a pair. Has UPS made an unofficial exception for these shoes or are the guys wearing them likely pressing their luck? Thanks

Wear the "required" shoes until you have gained your seniority and then you can pretty much wear whatever you want.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I'd like to thank you all for the great help and good guidence.

Today I received a Teamster-UPS National 401(k) tax deffered savings plan card. Please excuse my ignorance but may I ask, what does this mean? Am I being considered to stay longer with UPS (I'm seasonal) ?
You have been chosen to be a Full Time Driver in a Package Car.
They will PM you on here with your start date

VitaObscura

Picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
Reached one month as a Loader. . .

In so far, one person has had their chest crushed by an Extendo, someone fell off a step stool to hit the cement, another ones fallen between the Connex and Loading Bay and another got caught underneath a cardboard avalanche.

All in the last two weeks, :censored2: was safer in AFG.

Hahahahaha

Rack em

Made the Podium

In so far, one person has had their chest crushed by an Extendo, someone fell off a step stool to hit the cement, another ones fallen between the Connex and Loading Bay and another got caught underneath a cardboard avalanche.

Hahahahaha
Impossible! Ups cares way too much about safety, especially this time of year.

villebill

I haven't been able to find a definitive answer anywhere on this site or on UPSers, so I'm going to ask here: What are the differences in pay grades W-2 and W-3 and was does the job grade 10D entail? I am a W-2 right now, but my sup told me I could be at W-3 soon with my new role. And I am looking at applying internally for an engineering job that is listed as job grade 10D.
Can anyone help me with some useful information?

Thanks in advance.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Hahahahaha
Sounds like y'all need a visit from OSHA.

Jballgame

Question for any one that can help. I am a Part time Supe that works only three days a week. Holidays have landed n my schedule work day, which is fine by me since I work a second job. However I have been told I have to make that day up during that same week is that a legal rule?