Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Manuel who??
903DB7D9-50B3-467B-BE84-C3C6A0E76EF1.gif

Bossman823

Hey guys I'm new here so I figured I ask one simple question... I took the driving test where I applied and passed. I applied at the Philadelphia airport hub on 1 Hog island road. I have one moving violation( the first in 15yrs) alittle over a year ago. I know different locations have different requirements that why I put location hoping someone would know about this hub. Would that violation effect me? I'm concerned that it might be no mv within 3yrs... Thanks

Hey guys I'm new here so I figured I ask one simple question... I took the driving test where I applied and passed. I applied at the Philadelphia airport hub on 1 Hog island road. I have one moving violation( the first in 15yrs) alittle over a year ago. I know different locations have different requirements that why I put location hoping someone would know about this hub. Would that violation effect me? I'm concerned that it might be no mv within 3yrs... Thanks[/QUOT

I work at a center in Michigan and we weren't allowed to have a MV within a year of going to driver training class.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey guys I'm new here so I figured I ask one simple question... I took the driving test where I applied and passed. I applied at the Philadelphia airport hub on 1 Hog island road. I have one moving violation( the first in 15yrs) alittle over a year ago. I know different locations have different requirements that why I put location hoping someone would know about this hub. Would that violation effect me? I'm concerned that it might be no mv within 3yrs... Thanks

Ask Dana

She runs hog island

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just got hired on as a seasonal driver helper , what would be the best route or tips to get hired on after the holidays ?

It’s pretty simple

Show up 10 minutes early everyday

Leave your phone in your pocket

Don’t jabber incessantly all day long

Don’t whine about when you’re getting off

Pack a lunch and be ready to bust ass

deb_27

Hey I was just interviewed and was given a tour and did a lot of paperwork and was told to wait 2 hours for a paid four hours training video for drivers helper and that was Thursday I still haven’t received the email

Hey I was just interviewed and was given a tour and did a lot of paperwork and was told to wait 2 hours for a paid four hours training video for drivers helper and that was Thursday I still haven’t received the email

Patiences and call H.R and see what's going on. I called every other day until I was hired.. It was a long two weeks.