Man DFW HUD New Hire process is slow (AIR RAMP). I went in for the tour and did the whole background and fingerprint check. I called two days ago and my background came back clear. Now they are saying wait for a call. I'm LIKE WHAT? I passed up two part time job because I assumed this was a slam dunk! They even said to go on-line and complete the rest of the docs. Which I did

I still see my application as active. What does all this mean now? Did I get the job and wait?, Or do I continue to look for.

Attachments

• UPS 10212018.png
    UPS 10212018.png
    28 KB · Views: 204

SeasonalDesertTrooper

Man DFW HUD New Hire process is slow (AIR RAMP). I went in for the tour and did the whole background and fingerprint check. I called two days ago and my background came back clear. Now they are saying wait for a call. I'm LIKE WHAT? I passed up two part time job because I assumed this was a slam dunk! They even said to go on-line and complete the rest of the docs. Which I did

I still see my application as active. What does all this mean now? Did I get the job and wait?, Or do I continue to look for.
Everything looks good,soon they will all be locked after you complete the entire hiring ,docs,training. Communication is not UPS' strongpoint-BUG THE :censored2:E out of them-Good luck @BleedBlue2018

JDRBF

I wonder for preload orientation class that is at 5am, will it have like video talk about safetly, some trainning etc? then next day start the job, If I am correct?

Also, HR says once I pass 30 days, I will earn seniority and then about 6 to 9 months, I can start earn benefits including union, correct?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I wonder for preload orientation class that is at 5am, will it have like video talk about safetly, some trainning etc? then next day start the job, If I am correct?

Also, HR says once I pass 30 days, I will earn seniority and then about 6 to 9 months, I can start earn benefits including union, correct?
Yes or no depending on the seasonal start period in your area. But they will keep everyone that breathes. Healthcare benefits require 9-12 months since date of hire to recieve.

SeasonalDesertTrooper

I am going to try to compile a faq page for all new hires.

New UPSers, feel free to post your questions here in this thread if you haven't found your answer elsewhere.

What are all the different delivery services & labels i need to remember ? I would love to get them down 100% before the season starts. If anyone can chime in and give a rundown on our shipping services 1+,etc and also the processes required for each delivery/pickup would be greatly helpful to new drivers:batman2::donatello:santa::alien::red_india:detective:chinese::cowboy::euro:

SeasonalDesertTrooper

#1) I had a pre-employment drug test.
#2) Do drivers really not care what the helpers wear? I'm wearing my uniform as a first-time helper tomorrow. Is this a m
I have already graduated Driver School ,received my uniforms and my Driver School 40 hr paycheck and still haven't got my start date either,just be patient and bug the crap out of your center. Everything is in the bag

I’d be worried

I'm always worried.. LOL Its like a freaking RACE.. LOL I called yesterday and spoke with H.R and he said look for his e-mail on Friday and I should start on Monday... I'm like I think he bothered with me calling everyday, so that why he said to look for his e-mail so he can get a break from me.. LOL I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get an e-mail.

JDRBF

Where I can find all the time table of what level I will get like when health benifts kicks in, 401k, how many vacation times and etc? is it in UPSers?

Thanks

UPSDoug

Just a quick yet probably dumb question. Just wrapped up with driver school - Got a 100% on the test. They said people would either start on monday or tuesday. Two of us including me are starting on monday and 1 other guy is starting on tuesday. Is there a reason they'd put us on one day or another?