I am going to try to compile a faq page for all new hires.

New UPSers, feel free to post your questions here in this thread if you haven't found your answer elsewhere.

Hi, I am just recently been hired. A few days ago, HR tried to contact me bad I was in an area with real bad signal and lost contact, so now I don't know if I have a route or not. Who do I contact to ask?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
F71B5763-5F56-490A-940D-E282F35ED60D.gif

Michael Liming

I am going to try to compile a faq page for all new hires.

New UPSers, feel free to post your questions here in this thread if you haven't found your answer elsewhere.

I was hired as a drivers helper for this season. I was called yesterday and aasked if I was availible today and I was not. I now can not get into the Upsers site and have no dirrect number. Please help. I am now availible 24/7

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I was hired as a drivers helper for this season. I was called yesterday and aasked if I was availible today and I was not. I now can not get into the Upsers site and have no dirrect number. Please help. I am now availible 24/7
You badically lost your spot in line by not being available. They will call you when more reliable meat than you eventually decide to not show up.

If you have an ID and live close by then show up in person ready to go and I garuntee you they will send you out first if they need helpers that day.

Last edited:

Wayne Brown

If I received my ID# and needs to do the 4 hour training on the elearning modules how do I sign in since I don't have a password and it will not allow me to create one.