Pickups
Finish Resi
Breaks
Inside PM
Punch-out

General outline of how it is as a PD.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Are we allowed to carry pepper spray? Going to a new area that is full of angry strays and I need to be on my game with these animals
We are told not to carry any weapons, including pepper spray. However, we are provided with ice scrapers which work ok to defend against dogs. You can also swing away with the diad.

make sure the union at your building has classification seniority. if he just has building seniority trust me you don't want to waste your time there, cause let's say in 10-15 years of pkg driving a feeder job comes up and you get it. then after 3-5 years of doing both pkg and feeders a feeder bid is coming up cause someone retired(God forbid that ever happens) and you are next to go FT feeders, if the new guy coming from pkg had senority on you he will guess what have senority on you in feeders and get your feeder job. Now if there was classification senority there you would be ahead of him.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Do women workers ever call out due to period reasons ? Or do they just risk the chances of suicide and burning down the building?
I tried it once but my center manager wouldn't let me identify as a woman that day. I THOUGHT THIS WAS 2019!? I can be who I want.

longhorns19

This one lady I work with keeps insisting I use the women's locker room bathroom instead of using the single person bathroom on the ground floor. "Its cleaner up here. Why dont you just go up here instead?" Lady why? I dont want to piss in front of you sorry if you're into that. These people treat me weird af and I don't get what the issue is.

longhorns19

What are the bathroom policy rules? When I'm on my period I bleed heavily and sometimes need to go to the bathroom to change out my "feminine items". But it seems like they dont like this. What am I supposed to do bleed all over my pants??

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This one lady I work with keeps insisting I use the women's locker room bathroom instead of using the single person bathroom on the ground floor. "Its cleaner up here. Why dont you just go up here instead?" Lady why? I dont want to piss in front of you sorry if you're into that. These people treat me weird af and I don't get what the issue is.

How Hott are ya?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What are the bathroom policy rules? When I'm on my period I bleed heavily and sometimes need to go to the bathroom to change out my "feminine items". But it seems like they dont like this. What am I supposed to do bleed all over my pants??

If they won’t let ya leave change it out right up on the belt

I bet they’ll let ya go the next time

J.R.

Just go to the bathroom. As a female myself, it's none of their business that it's your time of the month. You need to go to the bathroom so go. Let them know you will be back.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Just go to the bathroom. As a female myself, it's none of their business that it's your time of the month. You need to go to the bathroom so go. Let them know you will be back.
Pfffft, ive looked a sup right in the eye last time he gave me attitude about using the bathroom, yelled that i had to change my pad and he got flustered and ran away. :censored2:n dont wana hear about my monthly then leave me alone.