burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Any tips on backing?! Backing into a spot in the center seems like the most stressful part of the day to me. I never back my personal car into spots even so I basically have no clue what I'm doing and when there's a bunch of other drivers behind me I get freaked out. Tried to watch some YouTube videos, but they're all for cars.

You should do great when you get a bunch of dip:censored2:s out on the road
Talking on the phone and texting paying zero attention to driving

SMH

SLW

You should do great when you get a bunch of dip:censored2:s out on the road
Talking on the phone and texting paying zero attention to driving

SMH
I'm doing fine with that, probably because I'm so used to it, and was also given methods for dealing with it on my end.

Seems weird this wasn't something we did at Integrad. Wish I had the opportunity to practice without holding up drivers. I've been backing into every spot with my personal car now, but obviously it's not at all the same.

Skull_Leader

Yo! New seasonal PVD guy. I haven't started yet, so I have no idea what I'm in for... I originally thought it would be Full time, but now I guess it's part time? What kind of hours should I expect? Would I have any chance at all of being taken on as a FT Driver after the Season?
I'm kind of having second thoughts...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yo! New seasonal PVD guy. I haven't started yet, so I have no idea what I'm in for... I originally thought it would be Full time, but now I guess it's part time? What kind of hours should I expect? Would I have any chance at all of being taken on as a FT Driver after the Season?
I'm kind of having second thoughts...

@scooby0048 this seems like something you could enlighten the lad on

Under.m69

Let me give it a shot.

Welcome to UPS. You have found the site HR has warned you about. Brown Cafe is a place for UPS employees to gather and share information about the company and to blow off steam. Most people here have been there, done that, got the bad knees to show it. Before asking questions check out the search function. Most issues have been discussed and while it may seem new to you, most of us have heard it all before. If we don't take your concern seriously, relax and join in the fun.

Again, welcome to Big Brown and remember, it's just cardboard.
This has been a long 4 weeks so I do the first interview the guy from hr tells me to call him next day about if I decide to join in on the process. So I do 3 weeks. Flys. Bye nothing so I drive over to the local ups tells me to come back tomorrow so I show up do a lot of paperwork background check go home do all i9 paperwork do the dot clean driving record nothing there so now I am waiting for background check. Had stuff 21 years ago can’t change the past still have not done the drive skill and no DIad training
Have the password and such is this normal ?

JAS2017

Can anyone tell me how the HSA works. I received the card, is this me putting money on to this card? Have worked for Union before and they put the money on the HSA so wondering if this is similar or completely different. Love how I am left to figure things out on my own Loving my job though and tuition program.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have decided to just go with the flow let things happen as they do and not to react to doubt myself things will be all right

C13EDDED-D3F7-4EBB-A539-340EED01DCBB.jpeg

BottleTheDjinn

Hey guys! I’ve been working at UPS for a little over a month(I’m about a week from being in the union) will I get cut before I become part of the union? I’m on preload and I get my trucks done 9/10 before start time. I don’t complain, I show up on time. Etc. I wasn’t worried but this guy said the managers will cut all the new hires before they become part of the union. He might just be screwing with me though. Haha. I’m sure this has been asked before..

I am driver helper. i went through interview, finished all orientation online and confirm to join text message to know my first day. How long do i need to wait to find out when my first day as a driver helper? I received no call or text From the manager.