PreLoadFred

I started at UPS in Frederick, MD back in September. I was wondering if anyone knows what local I am a member of or any points of contact for it. Our steward is out on disability and HR is worthless for the most part. This union work is new to me and to be honest so far at our location I don't see the point of them. Thanks.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I started at UPS in Frederick, MD back in September. I was wondering if anyone knows what local I am a member of or any points of contact for it. Our steward is out on disability and HR is worthless for the most part. This union work is new to me and to be honest so far at our location I don't see the point of them. Thanks.

Ask mom to google Teamster locals Fredricksburg MD for you

PreLoadFred

Ask mom to google Teamster locals Fredricksburg MD for you

Thanks for the sarcasm. But I am not quite a kid-just no union work before and local 992 comes up for Washington county not Frederick so wasn't sure if they represented both. Google fredericksburg, MD doesn't do me any good since Fredericksburg is in VA

Hobizzle

I grew up in Frederick Maryland!!!! Old bay for life son!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks for the sarcasm. But I am not quite a kid-just no union work before and local 992 comes up for Washington county not Frederick so wasn't sure if they represented both. Google fredericksburg, MD doesn't do me any good since Fredericksburg is in VA
Maybe you could call the phone number tell them where you work and ask if this is the right local and if not could you direct me to the right local

why is it so hard to talk with someone on the phone

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Who works at UPS for 6 months and doesnt know their local?

PreLoadFred

Maybe you could call the phone number tell them where you work and ask if this is the right local and if not could you direct me to the right local

why is it so hard to talk with someone on the phone
Nobody said it was. Was actually referred to this site-somebody thought I could get a quick answer here. I sent a message and left message already but with no answer back yet. Thanks for the idea tho.

PreLoadFred

Who works at UPS for 6 months and doesnt know their local?

Apparently this guy. Didn't have a reason to know it. What kind of company provides you with a union job but not the information on the union? And what kind of union let's that happen? I am figuring out that's how this s--t show works.

Is this where I ask about Oklahoma City? I just had an interview for package handler. I was told to possibly expect a call in 2 weeks between 7am and 10pm? Did I get blown off or is it possible I will be called? What is the seniority situation in Oklahoma City also? Can I ever expect to get on full time?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Is this where I ask about Oklahoma City? I just had an interview for package handler. I was told to possibly expect a call in 2 weeks between 7am and 10pm? Did I get blown off or is it possible I will be called? What is the seniority situation in Oklahoma City also? Can I ever expect to get on full time?

Only time will answer your questions