OrionsBitch

Not...
It's not that simple. While it is true that government workers are part of the economy and in return pay their share of taxes, there's a big difference between them and private sector. The private sector generates money, the government absorbs that created wealth that the private sector had to create. The larger you make the government sector, the smaller the private sector gets. In turn, not enough wealth to support government.

Life is hard, there's not always an easy solution. Can't just throw government at every challenge in life. Notice there's constant proposals for every challenge. Health care, college education, child care. People want government to pay for everything that is expensive and they don't think they should be responsible for.
The smaller the government the better.

OrionsBitch

Not...
taxpayers didn't drive my specific road or take my train either, but they still pay because it's for the greater good of humanity

if you want to go live in a childless libertarian paradise on some island rock some place, have fun, don't let the door hit you on the way out
Why don't you go read the Reagan report. Income tax
Move to a 3rd world country then.
Most 3rd world countries are dictatorships....that's not small government.....maybe you should have payed attention in school.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Why don't you go read the Reagan report. Income tax

Most 3rd world countries are dictatorships....that's not small government.....maybe you should have payed attention in school.
Your right. Maybe I should have. I’m making over 100k with full paid medical dental health and a pension and buddies of mine with over 200k in college loans don’t have a job. O wait.... maybe your the one who is wrong.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Your right. Maybe I should have. I’m making over 100k with full paid medical dental health and a pension and buddies of mine with over 200k in college loans don’t have a job. O wait.... maybe your the one who is wrong.
Maybe your buddies should have A.) Picked a cheaper school.B.) picked a better major. C.) Taken a year or two off to earn money for school. D.) Picked up a trade.

Society pressures everyone to go to college even when most kids don't know what they want to do. But in the end they made the decision to go into debt for something that doesn't pay out in the end.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Maybe your buddies should have A.) Picked a cheaper school.B.) picked a better major. C.) Taken a year or two off to earn money for school. D.) Picked up a trade.

Society pressures everyone to go to college even when most kids don't know what they want to do. But in the end they made the decision to go into debt for something that doesn't pay out in the end.
See how I gave you a green agree charm. Look man , im just speaking the truth. I agree with you. The truth is hard to hear a lot of times. I understand.

Heavy Package

Families that can raise their own children make for stronger families, which makes for a stronger society

Yeah, here's your typical Christmas photo of a UPS family...

19c3f307c3605cb50f074d7a12e9b433.jpg