Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You mean cheaper daycare? Like maybe those people should just make minimum wage. After all, it's super easy caring for a bunch rugrats all day. What is your solution? And please, for god's sake, don't say government.
More workplaces should offer a viable solution.

Heavy Package

If anyone works past 9, there should have been more routes put in. I don’t find the request absurd.

I completely agree. What a joke of a working environment to all the cubicle dwellers and office monkeys in the "real world".

We leave when the school buses are out at the end of the morning rush, are at work when the schools get out, still at work through the evening rush hour, and finish up when its us and the late night pizza delivery guys are out. Just another normal day at the work my a $ $!

9pm? Make it 8pm.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
If @UpstateNYUPSer was still around he would tell us all about the 445pm curfew in the BOG.

I was usually done with deliveries around 330. Had 3 hours of pickups though.
The last 5 years before I retired I rarely had a resi stop. During peak my route didn't change.

JL 0513

More workplaces should offer a viable solution.

Liberalism is always so vague, LOL.

Perhaps we could strap a baby seat to our jump seats and the kid can go for a ride along all day.

Nah, that would be silly. Each center should build a big addition to the buildings that serve as free day care centers. UPS can also provide a team of day care providers at a small fee of $100's of thousands a year, each center.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

Perhaps we could strap a baby seat to our jump seats and the kid can go for a ride along all day.

Nah, that would be silly. Each center should build a big addition to the buildings that serve as free day care centers. UPS can also provide a team of day care providers at a small fee of $100's of thousands a year, each center.

UPS will be compelled to fund, build and operate daycare centers free for everybody lets goooooooooo.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

lol I'm
As far from a liberal as you'll find but something better could be done.

And ups is a terrible example. No there's just not they could do for us.