Are Unions ethical?

• Total voters

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
So you're mad because I refuse to join your little tea time club lol and one wonders why so many of the populace think so little of unions...
Only one.

You remind me of a tick. A tick not only hangs on the host sucking it's blood to live itself but eventually can kill the very thing that supports it's lifestyle.

It's always better to extract and crush the tick before it's too late but they hang on for dear life knowing that being exposed as a blood sucking (scab) will end their free ride.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Only one.

You remind me of a tick. A tick not only hangs on the host sucking it's blood to live itself but eventually can kill the very thing that supports it's lifestyle.

It's always better to extract and crush the tick before it's too late but they hang on for dear life knowing that being exposed as a blood sucking (scab) will end their free ride.
I always get the image of a slimy leach, or hagfish in my mind, when thinking of scabs.

Hey @:censored:eatingweasle change your to @hagfish

Proud To Be A Scab

Commie Unionists are Traitors
Only one.

So exactly what "free ride" is happening here?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The steward has openly talked about exercising his "2 A rights" at work. That is indeed a veiled threat given the context and circumstances of making such comments.

Hmmm.... a commie who invokes the second amendment? And are unions "tea time clubs?" Or commie organizations full of violent thugs? You want to talk about the history of employee/employer relations, I can guarantee you companies have hurt, maimed, and killed far more employees than union members ever have. Our country was built and grown through violence, and it is protected through violence and the threat thereof. In many, if not most cases, union violence was a response to the violence being carried out against workers by management through unsafe working conditions, and sometimes even direct violence to keep workers in line.

If you really believe in universal non-violence, then invoking government sanctioned violence by calling upon the police to forcefully stop this employee from drinking and driving makes you a hypocrite.

Proud To Be A Scab

The company provides the check but the union dictates the numbers on it.
The company is just the union's secretary. And you are the prostitute who gets the money for screwing the union.

The way I see it, union members are the freeloaders. All they do is complain about having to work and then threaten grievances and retaliation if they have to actually do any actual work like us scabs who refuse to join their little protection racket

Proud To Be A Scab

Hmmm.... a commie who invokes the second amendment? And are unions "tea time clubs?" Or commie organizations full of violent thugs? You want to talk about the history of employee/employer relations, I can guarantee you companies have hurt, maimed, and killed far more employees than union members ever have. Our country was built and grown through violence, and it is protected through violence and the threat thereof. In many, if not most cases, union violence was a response to the violence being carried out against workers by management through unsafe working conditions, and sometimes even direct violence to keep workers in line.

If you really believe in universal non-violence, then invoking government sanctioned violence by calling upon the police to forcefully stop this employee from drinking and driving makes you a hypocrite.

You say "our" country? LoL! You mean your own fantasy, not mine. A "country" is merely an idea. Not all ideas are believed by all.

I never have called police on the drunk.

However if you want to be "cuckstitutional" about it. The sheriff would be the only constitutionally legal way to go about it, not through city cops.

Proud To Be A Scab

Threaten? I file first, ask questions later.

Yeah, like any freeloader does. What difference is there between the mafia and the union? Nothing...nothing at all.

I find it funny how pro unionists are usually big city leftist types. Country boys don't need no mafioso thugs to do their bidding for them

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You say "our" country? LoL! You mean your own fantasy, not mine. A "country" is merely an idea. Not all ideas are believed by all.

I never have called police on the drunk.

However if you want to be "cuckstitutional" about it. The sheriff would be the only constitutionally legal way to go about it, not through city cops.

You sound conflicted.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The way I see it, union members are the freeloaders. All they do is complain about having to work and then threaten grievances and retaliation if they have to actually do any actual work like us scabs who refuse to join their little protection racket
We should go play baseball together sometime