rod

Retired 22 years
Hard to find a helper who moves as slow as I do. I'm no spring chicken anymore.
The last few peaks I worked I very seldom left the warmth (what litttle there was) of my truck. My helpers always got plenty of hours no mater what we were instructed to do by management. I learned early on that you could get away with murder during peak.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The last few peaks I worked I very seldom left the warmth (what litttle there was) of my truck. My helpers always got plenty of hours no mater what we were instructed to do by management. I learned early on that you could get away with murder during peak.
Did they even have peak or Christmas when you worked here?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Wasn't sure if a mule helper was like a golf cart helper here.

Drop them off with 3 stops a mule and a tent. Pick them up the next day?

Last year a helper wore a yellow hoodie because he was a late hire. They had no coats to fit him since he was robust. They told him he couldn't wear it. They were nice enough to find a big short sleeve shirt he could cover up with to keep warm from our -12 degree 35mph winter days.

AGAIN, I have to LMAO at a tent

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
AA245A7F-BEB4-4A10-8959-799EA50BA6A9.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Last year a helper wore a yellow hoodie because he was a late hire. They had no coats to fit him since he was robust. They told him he couldn't wear it. They were nice enough to find a big short sleeve shirt he could cover up with to keep warm from our -12 degree 35mph winter days.

AGAIN, I have to LMAO at a tent
A brown tarp he could throw over a string tied to two trees?