Amazon raises its minimum wage to $15 an hour

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
UPS, and Dennis Taylor, since they announce Amazon wages will increase $15 hr:surprise:
on November 1, 2018..

:runcirclsmiley2::runcirclsmiley2::runcirclsmiley2::nervoussmiley::nervoussmiley::nervoussmiley::nervoussmiley:VOTE YES, :please::nervoussmiley::nervoussmiley:.

We at them....:strikesmileys::strikesmileys::bigsmile2::bigsmile2::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Faceplanted

We’ve got good insurance, part timers have to wait a year and 5 for a pension. Your better off going somewhere else and making something of your self.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Sounds like you never was a driver when it was a good gig

Your better off going to tech school to become an electrician/learn another trade or get a job for a utility company or the railroad

School is the other option for a useful degree

Driving is a :censored2: tier job.

Nah, man I'm sitting in my office making Drivers lives miserable, that's my job. You simple obey,:yesssmileyf:.:chaseups::onitswaysmiley:

rickyb

pretty sure bernie sanders is responsible for this.

this is pathetic either way. working in a warehouse is a :censored2: job for $15. jeff bezos is the richest man in the world in part bc his workers are so poor.

Faceplanted

Imagine making the equivalent of 20hr + starting, and having health insurance after you make seniority working part time. Well that’s what part time work was in the 90s at ups. Anybody who thinks it’s a good gig now is stupid. Driving is in the same league and getting worse.

Faceplanted

pretty sure bernie sanders is responsible for this.

this is pathetic either way. working in a warehouse is a :censored2: job for $15. jeff bezos is the richest man in the world in part bc his workers are so poor.
I live in a majority city. A man and his girlfriend both working 40 hours at 15an hour can buy a decent house in an ok neighborhood. Cry me a river.

rickyb

I live in a majority city. A man and his girlfriend both working 40 hours at 15an hour can buy a decent house in an ok neighborhood. Cry me a river.
even if thats true, what kind of life is it to work in an amazon warehouse.

theyre notoriously bad to their workers.

the problem is capitalism and power abuse. workers dont have enough power. even if theyre unionized

Faceplanted

even if thats true, what kind of life is it to work in an amazon warehouse.

theyre notoriously bad to their workers.

the problem is capitalism and power abuse. workers dont have enough power. even if theyre unionized
Hahah your kidding right? What power do we have. 80% of drivers get intimidated by management to work 70hr during peak. Our managment is so nice to us right? Harassment all over the place. Thank good we have a union.... wait a minute

rickyb

Hahah your kidding right? What power do we have. 80% of drivers get intimidated by management to work 70hr during peak. Our managment is so nice to us right? Harassment all over the place. Thank good we have a union.... wait a minute
ive done :censored2:ty union jobs including UPS. unions are too weak