Brownee

I'm a very new hire, so I apologize for having to ask such a dumb question, but how do you turn on the cab lights in the package cars? I asked my supervisor, but his response wasn't helpful. Honestly, I haven't had much in the way of training at all - Is this normal?
Frequently, there is also a switch at the rear under 6K shelf. Some are a 3-way toggle switch where the middle setting keeps you from activating the cargo lights from the dash.

RawDiaw88

My experience has been kinda crazy went for my interview last week but didn’t interview just ended up getting my 5s and 10 paper and schedule for a road test the next week. Any advice or tips for the road test and what comes next? (Houston,Texas)

TheGuyInBrown

My experience has been kinda crazy went for my interview last week but didn’t interview just ended up getting my 5s and 10 paper and schedule for a road test the next week. Any advice or tips for the road test and what comes next? (Houston,Texas)

Make sure you can paralell park with no issues. Some centers not all require you to do that or they fail you on the test.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Don't get caught up at Margie's Bar, tellin' stories if you have one.
the-look-of-disappointment-on-your-face-when-you-find-31953013.png

I'm a new hire as a package handler and only a week into my training. There's a chance that I may have to go into the hospital. Will that go against me or will I be fired for being hospitalized? I don't know what the rules go for as far as being a new hire

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm a new hire as a package handler and only a week into my training. There's a chance that I may have to go into the hospital. Will that go against me or will I be fired for being hospitalized? I don't know what the rules go for as far as being a new hire

Why might you need to go to the hospital?

I only see oneway this works You’re going to have to come in from the hospital and work your shift then go back

Nildog

Hey all, I completed my interview, and I start next week (twilight). I just wanted to say thank you for all the help and advice you guys have given me, and I just wanted to see if you have any more advice for me? Wish me luck!

Box Handler of Dallas

More advice you asked? Get yourself 2, 1/2 gallon Igloo jugs to take water ice water to the hub with you. I go through 2-3 of them every night. Also, at the end of the day, it's just a bunch of boxes, don't let it get to you. The sort will start and it will stop, eventually.

Why might you need to go to the hospital?

I only see oneway this works You’re going to have to come in from the hospital and work your shift then go back
Because of my diabetes. I was getting sick on the job the day before and went home to find it was way too high. I managed to get it down for now but I don't know what would happen if they managed to hospitalize me for diabetic Ketoacidosis again. I really do love the job so far and the last thing I wanna do is lose it.

BrwnSh0rtsNShirt

Swimming in Packages! 📦
Well, probably gonna be fired anyway because some one snagged my scanner and I’m not sure they returned it. I was still logged In. What would happen if it’s lost anybody know. It was literally my 3rd day on the job... kinda anxious about it.