Oilfiedtrash

New hire, finished integrad last week, as a casual/seasonal driver Call in every morning, but I'm told they don't have a sup to go out or they don't need me. Is this the usual? I have to say this is the strangest hiring-in process I've been through.

BrwnSh0rtsNShirt

Swimming in Packages! 📦
I’ve been told that UPS has a big turn over rate( people tend to leave pretty quickly. Probably can’t handle it.) Got to say my first week is running pretty smoothly. Only grievance is those tiny ireg that weigh 120 lbs. like literally the size of my head and weighing that much should be a crime. Then again I’d take one of those over a trampoline any day!

Crsybj55

Why did they send me no orientation show when I work five hour today ? It was my second day orientation.
thre super visor say time to leave at 8:30am

Crsybj55

I’ve been told that UPS has a big turn over rate( people tend to leave pretty quickly. Probably can’t handle it.) Got to say my first week is running pretty smoothly. Only grievance is those tiny ireg that weigh 120 lbs. like literally the size of my head and weighing that much should be a crime. Then again I’d take one of those over a trampoline any day!
I am package handler.. One of the supervisor was biased since I am the only asian there, everyone took break except me not even thanks for the package I did while everyone on break

Crsybj55

Dead when I came in today And it say no show today . They want to pay us 😂😂
tomorrow I am calling out but they give me wrong number on orientaction packet and email

Attachments

• 8D411DA9-D46C-46FE-B57A-39DFCADEDC32.jpeg
    8D411DA9-D46C-46FE-B57A-39DFCADEDC32.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 191
Just had an informational session here in Michigan for full time permanent feeder driver. During the session said theyrebasically looking for sleeper teams driver and that i/we would be local feeder driver for 6/9/12 months before because a sleeper driver. Or unless you got seniority and was able to not switch over sleeper driver. Anybody else been thru this ? What are the chances of staying on as a feeder driver ?

if they are looking for sleepers and you have 0 seniority I’d say that’s about the same chance you have of getting a local job

They said today that it could be 6-9 month before an actual sleeper position came up so are the just putting me into a feeder job until some become available. Would be a situation to do my best & hope that after 30 days and 5 months more people will be hired to have SOME seniority to not have to do sleeper work.. ?

WannaBeFeeder

Just had an informational session here in Michigan for full time permanent feeder driver. During the session said theyrebasically looking for sleeper teams driver and that i/we would be local feeder driver for 6/9/12 months before because a sleeper driver. Or unless you got seniority and was able to not switch over sleeper driver. Anybody else been thru this ? What are the chances of staying on as a feeder driver ?
What location in Michigan ?