Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
Tip for all new hires, lace your shoes up, pay your dues and prepare, exercise, stretch, stay hydrated. Work hard some hubs maybe only 30/60/70 days. Work days so this could be up to 12 weeks+( 3 months )

BrwnSh0rtsNShirt

Swimming in Packages! 📦
I wouldn’t call In especially if your a new hire. They seriously frown on that type of behavior. But at the same time better to not come in if your sick these days.

BrwnSh0rtsNShirt

Swimming in Packages! 📦
I am package handler.. One of the supervisor was biased since I am the only asian there, everyone took break except me not even thanks for the package I did while everyone on break
You were probably behind on Your trailer/work. Happens sometimes to me as well. Damn scanners wanna keep shutting off ruining my pph

BrwnSh0rtsNShirt

Swimming in Packages! 📦
Work work work and enjoy the hours sir. Peak season coming and maybe won’t be the same as past years. We won’t know till it comes
I’m a month in at my hub and getting 25 hrs weekly with over time sometimes being 8+ hours. I’ve been told that my hub is always pretty busy so I probably won’t lose hours, just gain. And peak season they tell me I can work as many doubles as I want.

Just been quasi hired as a Combo Driver or 22.4. Passed my background check and I’m scheduled for a road test in 2 days. This hiring process seems a bit different from what I’ve been reading in the threads. Any tips for the road test?

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
Just been quasi hired as a Combo Driver or 22.4. Passed my background check and I’m scheduled for a road test in 2 days. This hiring process seems a bit different from what I’ve been reading in the threads. Any tips for the road test?
sup man I just passed my test today. Pretty :censored2:ing easy tbh. Just stay in your lane, check mirrors, good distance away from cars and make to make COMPLETE stops at cross walks and stop signs. That’s what I :censored2:ed up on. Good luck bro!

i interviewed on Zoom twice, took the background check, filled out new hire paperwork (all online) waited 2 weeks and Today was told to take the road test and dot physical in a few days. They said after that I attend training. I never got a copy of 5’s and 10’s like I read.

sup man I just passed my test today. Pretty :censored2:ing easy tbh. Just stay in your lane, check mirrors, good distance away from cars and make to make COMPLETE stops at cross walks and stop signs. That’s what I :censored2:ed up on. Good luck bro!
Congrats and thanks brah! What’s next? DOT physical?

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
Just a heads up everyone. All hubs have been known to take forever on badges, being a logistics company and all this does make many wonder or worry. However stay focused work hard and maybe they will keep you beyond the season or probation.

Brown_$$

How long have you been working for ups?