I was hired on February 9th as a revenue recovery clerk but still haven’t heard back from anyone. HR told me I would be starting last Monday and that they gave my contact info to my supervisor but I haven’t heard a peep. I emailed HR three times this week asking for my supervisors contact info and have gotten no response. I was a PVD the last 2 peak seasons and took the job to get in the warehouse so I can get on the list to become a driver eventually. I reached out to my PVD manager on the building who I am friends with but he said he didn’t have my supervisors number. When I look on my UPSers account it says I’m hired and that’s my position so I didn’t imagine this. Lol. When should I expect to hear something?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I was hired on February 9th as a revenue recovery clerk but still haven’t heard back from anyone. HR told me I would be starting last Monday and that they gave my contact info to my supervisor but I haven’t heard a peep. I emailed HR three times this week asking for my supervisors contact info and have gotten no response. I was a PVD the last 2 peak seasons and took the job to get in the warehouse so I can get on the list to become a driver eventually. I reached out to my PVD manager on the building who I am friends with but he said he didn’t have my supervisors number. When I look on my UPSers account it says I’m hired and that’s my position so I didn’t imagine this. Lol. When should I expect to hear something?

Just show up, ready for work.

Just show up, ready for work.

I have no idea what time to show up. They never told me what time and what days. I know it’s a part time position and they work early in the morning. She said it could be anytime between 3am and 9am. I would have no problem doing that too. I’m that type of guy but I have no idea who when what and why.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I have no idea what time to show up. They never told me what time and what days. I know it’s a part time position and they work early in the morning. She said it could be anytime between 3am and 9am. I would have no problem doing that too. I’m that type of guy but I have no idea who when what and why.

Show up at 3 am, any day they run, ready for work.

djones264

Quick question. I worked at Abf freight. Great company. I applied at Ups as feeder driver. I start Monday with my trainer for a week. I’m naturally familiar with pups. Been pulling them over 15 years
Just quick question. Will there be layoffs. I know some union companies lay off that are on the freight side. I assume Ups package is always wide open and they don’t layoff
Thanks in advance for you response

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Quick question. I worked at Abf freight. Great company. I applied at Ups as feeder driver. I start Monday with my trainer for a week. I’m naturally familiar with pups. Been pulling them over 15 years
Just quick question. Will there be layoffs. I know some union companies lay off that are on the freight side. I assume Ups package is always wide open and they don’t layoff
Thanks in advance for you response
What part of the country?
@Yeet @Covemastah @DriveInDriveOut

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I'm in New England
They do occasionally hire from the street , and when things are slow , low seniority guy goes to the inside center or hub , or package car

djones264

Would depend on the hub. Absolutely no feeder layoffs here. They threatened to lay off 20 drivers when they weren’t sure how the lockdown was going to effect business. Not one driver was layed off.
Thank you. I know I’m bugging everyone with questions. Is it usually an 8 hr day or longer. I’m used to 10-12 hr days driving with my current union job and mostly all night driving.
Thank you