Buckshot83

Just got hired on full time as a Feeder driver! Was seasonal for all of about 6 weeks, now have to get 30 punches and all my fears can be put to rest. Definitely thankful for the opportunity considering what some of the users on here have posted about their struggles and time out in to reach it. My question is for sleeper pay, as seasonal it was .39 per mile, I have heard conflicting information on full time with no seniority. I have heard it stays the same and also it is 70% of top out pay (estimating.54 a mile). Any ideas?

jayb121

If you a new driver an you park on the opposite side of a narrow road an someone scrape they bumper on the trucks bumper will the new driver get DQ’d

DRporch

If you a new driver an you park on the opposite side of a narrow road an someone scrape they bumper on the trucks bumper will the new driver get DQ’d
if you didnt tell your management team right away 100% yes. hopefully you dont have to give a written statement...

jayb121

if you didnt tell your management team right away 100% yes. hopefully you dont have to give a written statement...
Well I did give a statement an they wanted pictures. The Business manager of my hub said he won’t DQ me but he sent me to preload into he can get a sup to do a ride along with me. I’m just nervous don’t feel safe into I’m back on the truck

Rack em

Made the Podium
Haven’t been DQ’d yet

haven’t been DQ’d yet just sent to preload an shuttling
Sounds like someone who was DQ'd. You only have 120 days to get your 30 in. Once day 120 hits your center manager will tell you he tried to get you qualified but your trial period ran out. But who knows, peak is just around the corner...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
25E2B7D9-8443-446A-A3C2-585BA62A3F78.gif
I have the adp Aline card I was supposed to get paid today why haven't I got paid yet

Madmike

Just got hired going to New Stanton pa for driver. They just through some papers at me said get some computer work at me and directions to hotel and training. What’s with all scare tactics about school. I though it was training can’t expect you to learn word for word every thing they have. Most of it is common sense muscle reflex. One guy told me they are strict other guy told me they want you to pass. So what is it. Drove truck for 10 yrs never had to memorize this crap