km3

New here new to UPS i start Monday! Read some forms but have a list of questions that I'm unsure about.

1. Can i get OT Saturdays & Sundays?
2. Do they still offer a discount on buying stock 5%?
3. Its September busy season is coming up. When i went for the interview walk through i swear the lady said were seasonal... Got a call that says i was hired the man said I'm permanent. When i check the website it just says Part-time nothing Seasonal?
4. How long till I'm apart of the union? The reason I ask is I've heard a lot of stories on here that they like to send people home early but you're guaranteed 3.5 hours. I don't want to be making waves early on, so is it just suck it up and go home or complain but the have a target on my back?

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. It's normal for them to either lie or not know what they're talking about.
4a. Usually 30 working days, but it depends on your supplement.
4b. How about instead of complaining, you just ask nicely for more hours? You can get all you want in my building.

Special UPS Operator

Can you go from shifter feeder to traditional feeder as in hub to hub??? Once you build up seniority???

Will I have to bid???

Am I locked into shifting for a certain amount of time???

LaNay27

I am going to try to compile a faq page for all new hires.

New UPSers, feel free to post your questions here in this thread if you haven't found your answer elsewhere

Hi! I was recently offered a position as a preloader/TCD part time. I’ve completed my physical and pre-course training and also passed my road test. I’m scheduled to go to driving school next week. But HR informed me that my background check was flagged because of a ticket. She said she would send it to her manager to see if she could get it approved. I got a ticket exactly one year ago. I paid it off and it’s not showing on my driving record. What are my chances of advancing?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Every place is different.

It's not a question I can answer. @Boxslinger11 is currently in school but they arwnar giving him any money for food but they did pay for his hotel which has a breakfast buffet.
DB6A6366-8764-4339-85CE-71F275D874EB.gif