Poop Head

Judge me.
It's not like you're going to get a big "atta boy" on the way out of this hell hole.
My wife said to me once; "you could drop dead tomorrow, no one's gonna show up at the your funeral and say, man, that PoopHead was the BEST at delivering boxes!"

That's the jist of it anyways. Wasn't really listening, but the idea stuck

Maplewood

Maybe someone told him to do that retarded Orion thing where they now want you to deliver on the left across 6 lanes of 40mph traffic? UPS has never been about safetey and these new management morons that ingested in Orion are obviously not about proffit. LOL

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

4tnp.gif

You brownies get hourly pay...

I run gun today because I am salary for that day & wanted to be off the clock asap

Db2400

I'd say you probably give the company an hour a day. That's $13,500 a year you're handing over to a multi-billion dollar company. That alone invested each year would make you a millionaire by retirement. Is that extra 1 hour TV show you watch each night worth a million dollars?

But this is a much bigger issue than money. What you do is set an artificial standard and continue to make the job harder for those of us doing it right. "Hey JL0513, StoptheAct does 150 stops on this route in 8.5 hrs, it takes you 10, what's going on out there?" And why run to get home early when they're just going to add on to your route over time?
Plus the extra hour they come in early and load their truck. 25k plus a year.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
LoL, USPS Amazon and UPS so far going thru lawns...

How about FedEx???

DR: side yard, don't forget to scan a status door tag!