BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
1f3565e1fd5df3a7babbee45736e9787.jpg
That's mine now.

JL 0513

$13,000 or a extra hour with my family.
Here you go... friend* the money.

You're doing your family a major disservice. You think taking a mortgage payment out of your family's pockets each month is good for their future? Do you think risking your safety and career by working at an unnaturally fast pace is good for your family? Perhaps becoming disabled from injury or wear and tear in your 40's?

Do your family a favor and work at a proper safe pace. Be thankful you don't work retail and have to work all weekends and holidays. Because if you wear yourself out as a driver, you will probably land in retail.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You're doing your family a major disservice. You think taking a mortgage payment out of your family's pockets each month is good for their future? Do you think risking your safety and career by working at an unnaturally fast pace is good for your family? Perhaps becoming disabled from injury or wear and tear in your 40's?

Do your family a favor and work at the proper safe pace. Be thankful you don't work retail and have to work all weekends and holidays. Because if you wear yourself out as a driver, you will probably land in retail.
Hey! Leave him be! Dude runs a split off my route whenever I'm heavy.

StoptheAct1212

Any of you bitchez ever own your own business or work 2 jobs... or did you just ride the senority train at work to get a decent paycheck. Half of you guts are stupid as*****... all you know is how to milk a clock.....

JL 0513

Any of you bitchez ever own your own business or work 2 jobs... or did you just ride the senority train at work to get a decent paycheck. Half of you guts are stupid as*****... all you know is how to milk a clock.....

Just saying to work safe and don't work for free. Don't break every method in the book.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
You mad? Who cares what people on the Internet think? I agree time with family is important but you gotta take care of your body or that 100k you made last year will turn into minimum wage bagging groceries

Over 70

Sometimes you just have to "Get the big picture"

I've worked in heavy infrastructure construction since my teens with crazy hours, dangerous conditions, most likely long term health effects from silica dust, solvents, asbestoes etc. Driving truck 40 hours straight during an emergency. Going down a 48" sewer main for a whole town on a skateboard on my stomach with a flashlight taped to my hardhat....to remove debris

Yeah I appreciate my union job and the protections it provides me.