Amazon raises its minimum wage to $15 an hour

Hethatbeking

Exactly. On top of that, for a lot of people, especially younger people. It’s not all about the money any more. They didn’t fall for the “master plan” that runs USA now and days

Whose more successful?

1. The guy making 95k who has a new house and new car....who doesn’t get to see his family as much as he wants.... works in a hostile environment
2. The guy who makes 60k a year, has a older house with character and older car. Gets to spend time with his family.... works in a great environment

You guys seem to think that money and things some how = success. Sheep.
House? Whose got a house? Cali dream are so rich these days.

unloady

Imagine making the equivalent of 20hr + starting, and having health insurance after you make seniority working part time. Well that’s what part time work was in the 90s at ups. Anybody who thinks it’s a good gig now is stupid. Driving is in the same league and getting worse.

People would take the job seriously and actually show up if that was the case.

Faceplanted

Lol, ok buddy.
I guess in addition to being a crying snowflake you're also a liar. Sad.
Liar...troll... a dash of both.... but stay triggered

I feel real bad about lying on a internet forum. By the way, I really am down thousands in crytpo. My wife left me and took the dog. I have to sell my side car to give her alimony. But at least my new girlfriend son and daughter respect me. Thank god for our healthcare and the benzos they prescribe me, otherwise I would be a wreck.

Days

I wish it was only 5 years in our building!!

Ya it's like dreaming of winning the lottery. The 22.3 positions are definitely the most valuable and coveted at UPS. You can become a driver within a couple years st some hubs, but 22.3 you are looking at 10 years minimum

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Ya it's like dreaming of winning the lottery. The 22.3 positions are definitely the most valuable and coveted at UPS. You can become a driver within a couple years st some hubs, but 22.3 you are looking at 10 years minimum
much rather be PT again and I know many people who feel the same way once they went FT. I've seen plenty forfeit their 30 days and go back PT.

JustDeliverIt

It took me 10.5 to get offered FT driving last year. 22.3 is minimum 15 years here.
And the sad thing is, in only one year, the last guys they made FT about 4 months ago had 6 years. There's a handful of cover drivers left but they're going to be hiring FT off the street soon because no one wants the job anymore.

Days

It took me 10.5 to get offered FT driving last year. 22.3 is minimum 15 years here.
And the sad thing is, in only one year, the last guys they made FT about 4 months ago had 6 years. There's a handful of cover drivers left but they're going to be hiring FT off the street soon because no one wants the job anymore.

Comparatively driver is probably the easiest position to get aside from the package handler of course.