BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Those phones are useless trying to scan in the dark. My helper had the hardest time trying to scan an Amazon bar code at night. I grabbed my ole trusty handy dandy DIAD IV, scanned the bar code on my first try with little to no light and shadows. Those cell phones become more of a burden when the sun goes down at 4:50 in the evening.
I have no idea how they work, but my new helper knows how to use that device quite well. He didn't scan any. Just used the touch screen.

Future

Victory Ride
I have no idea how they work, but my new helper knows how to use that device quite well. He didn't scan any. Just used the touch screen.
Got a message the other day by some OMs ...that I didn’t have 30 stops in the helper board .....friend that....more stupidity 2 slow me down ....

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Got a message the other day by some OMs ...that I didn’t have 30 stops in the helper board .....friend that....more stupidity 2 slow me down ....

Didn't use it with my first helper either. Just threw it in the back of truck. This new helper new the phone very well. I scanned maybe 20 packages the whole day. Stayed warm, and sorted the rest of the day.

EDD is downloaded and you touch the tracking numbers for the packages that you have. Works great for single package stops, not so well for bulk stops.
We had major hiccups with it when it was first rolled out - Not removing stops from the diad, so I never used it, until yesterday.

It worked out very well.

Never have .... only time I ever trained them on a diad ...was how 2 turn it on if I sent them with a sig required pkg
They don't train them on anything.
aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-gif-23.gif

hegro

Phones haven't even been passed out in well over a week. They decide yesterday to do it again and pass them out. Takes 15 mins to get my helper signed in on the thing because he never set up a password. We throw it in the slot and forget about it for a few hours.

Finally get somewhat caught up and decide to get some stops in it. Turn it on and my helper had been clocked out.. Put it right back in the diad slot and kept rolling. Don't have time for that stupid thing.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Our center used them for 1 week. After Thanksgiving. Left them in the box. They were all pulled to go to someone out there. I have limited cell coverage. It never worked for my helper. Plus I still have a flip phone. So I have no clue how to use it. I left it on the dash of the truck