Rack em

Made the Podium
Doesn't that come up on the report? If I did that on every block, I would be in the office the next day.
He's a runner and makes their numbers look good. His sup probably knows a way to turn his telematics off. I know our biggest runner gunner gets a lot of favoritism from management...

Ghost in the Darkness

We work too hard to donate money back to a company who profits in the billions off our sweat and blood. You like running, they will keep demanding more and more. Don't cheat yourself.... its amazing to me that I have to tell fellow employees that.

Cementups

Box Monkey
My bosses couldn't figure how I go slow yet go fast. No running. Just have methods and efficiency. They rag on me for talking too much but yet I come in 75-100 units daily. Slow and steady wins the race. My days of running are long gone. When you run you make mistakes and potentially cause accidents. I ain't gots no time for that.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My bosses couldn't figure how I go slow yet go fast. No running. Just have methods and efficiency. They rag on me for talking too much but yet I come in 75-100 units daily. Slow and steady wins the race. My days of running are long gone. When you run you make mistakes and potentially cause accidents. I ain't gots no time for that.

You start your new route yet?